Old August 5th 05, 06:52 PM

Default Russky Sub

Article at www.drudgereport.com I heard about it early this morning
on Paul Gallo's radio talk show. www.supertalkms.com Anything on
Shortwave Radio about that?
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 10:18 PM

.... Anything on SW...?

You mean, radio traffic to the embassy in DC? Probably.

I googled for "antenna Russian embassy" bub didn't see anything
exciting on the first page of hits. There was a link to a Bill Gertz
article that may be interesting.

"Russian merchant ships used in spying"
http://www.c4i.org/rmss.html

I see this is happening off the Pacific coast of Russia. If it were
near Norfolk, I might be able to hear something.

The sub is said to be 625 feet below the surface, way too far down for
the wet exit. Pressure at that depth is about 300 psi.

Old August 5th 05, 10:23 PM
dxAce

... Anything on SW...?

You mean, radio traffic to the embassy in DC? Probably.

I googled for "antenna Russian embassy" bub didn't see anything
exciting on the first page of hits. There was a link to a Bill Gertz
article that may be interesting.

"Russian merchant ships used in spying"
http://www.c4i.org/rmss.html

I see this is happening off the Pacific coast of Russia. If it were
near Norfolk, I might be able to hear something.

The sub is said to be 625 feet below the surface, way too far down for
the wet exit. Pressure at that depth is about 300 psi.

Rush mentioned something about it during his broadcast. Went something like a
few weeks ago the Russians and the Chinese were playing war games together but
when it comes to rescue games the Russians call the US.

I understand we and the British (and probably others) have equipment enroute.

Last I heard they may have oxygen enough until Monday or so.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old August 5th 05, 11:00 PM

Oh hell yeah,, Bill Gertz is always good. www.gertzfile.com
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 11:03 PM

I never listen to that Phoney rush limpballs.(Oxycottin drughead
limbaugh)
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 11:05 PM

They have some kinds of (in U.S.Submarines anyway) Oxygen pads thingys
in there for Oxygen.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 11:07 PM

... Anything on SW...?

You mean, radio traffic to the embassy in DC? Probably.

I googled for "antenna Russian embassy" bub didn't see anything
exciting on the first page of hits. There was a link to a Bill Gertz
article that may be interesting.

"Russian merchant ships used in spying"
http://www.c4i.org/rmss.html

I see this is happening off the Pacific coast of Russia. If it were
near Norfolk, I might be able to hear something.

The sub is said to be 625 feet below the surface, way too far down for
the wet exit. Pressure at that depth is about 300 psi.

Check this out.. some things may be possible

http://www.deeperblue.net/article.php/309/28

Probably a remote controlled sub will try to rescue them

& good luck to all

Old August 5th 05, 11:07 PM

Submariners all over the World are a Brotherhood.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 11:41 PM

I tell you, I would not like to be one of the guys trapped down there.
It would not be a pleasant way to go. l

A buddy of mine was a submariner. It takes a special kind of person to
deal with that job.

Steve

Old August 6th 05, 12:07 AM

tv news just now said they have enough oxygen to last untill Monday and
U.S.and brits and I think they said Japan is rushing toward them.Fishing
net,why (several Jackson,Mississippi Air National Guardsmen are
assting,local Jackson tv news is now saying) didn't they send somebody
out there if they wasen't too deep already?
cuhulin