Old August 9th 05, 05:40 PM

They get $2.00 for the small radios and $4.00 for the larger
radios.Small tv sets are $5.00 and larger tv sets are $15.00.The old
MGA/Mitsubishi tv set I bought there a few weeks ago had slight shadow
lines rolling on the screen,the sales lady charged me $5.00 for the tv
set.Next year,I am going to buy a new RCA CRT HDTV tv set.
cuhulin

Old August 9th 05, 05:42 PM

Are you interesting in coming to Jackson,Mississippi and lets take my
dog to a veteranarian of your choice for an examination?
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 05:29 AM
m II

Honus wrote:
"m II" wrote in message

wrote:

Are you interesting in coming to Jackson,Mississippi and lets take my
dog to a veteranarian of your choice for an examination?

What happens when the doctor says it's no longer a virgin? Do we lay

obscenity

charges at the local lawman's office?

Maybe cuhulin rides the Hershey Highway.

Oh..yes..I completely forgot what deviates are capable of.

And with that little pud of his,
it's not likely that he's ever going to do any doggie damage. There'll be
nothing to see.

The good doctor might have a special scanning microsope in order to detect the
most minute of invasive puddery.

By the way, I object to the use of the word lay in this context.

If it were a chihuahua it may well be Cuhulin's Frito Lay.

Bringing him up on charges doesn't sound much better, though.

Habeus Canus demands justice. The problem seems to be finding a jury of his
'peers'.

Old August 11th 05, 06:33 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

Maybe cuhulin rides the Hershey Highway.

Oh..yes..I completely forgot what deviates are capable of.

Hey now...what's the problem if it's between two consenting adults?

And with that little pud of his,
it's not likely that he's ever going to do any doggie damage. There'll

be
nothing to see.

The good doctor might have a special scanning microsope in order to detect

the
most minute of invasive puddery.

No, because one can safely assume that items of a larger size than cuhulin's
member make an --exit-- on a regular basis.

By the way, I object to the use of the word lay in this context.

If it were a chihuahua it may well be Cuhulin's Frito Lay.

There's a Frito Butt-Bandito joke in there somewhere, but I'm too tired to
find it.

Bringing him up on charges doesn't sound much better, though.

Habeus Canus demands justice.

Hehehe...you said C-anus. Hehehehe.

Old August 11th 05, 06:26 AM

Unstable Stable. www.rense.com Shaken not stirred 007 just now
laughed at the Egyptian belly dancer again (From Russia With Love movie
on tv again) and I am fixin to cut the light and get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old August 9th 05, 05:44 PM

You are not only sick,you are crazy.
cuhulin