Old August 6th 05, 08:30 PM

Default bush

is at the Rainbow Club,Austin,Texas area.Doing his thumb trick.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 10:02 PM
Burr

That's "Mr. Bush" show some respect!!!

Old August 6th 05, 10:22 PM

It's Rainbo....

& it's a place he used to go to get loaded..

(Guess he's over there lookin fer them WMD's..)

Old August 6th 05, 10:25 PM
yachtboy!

wrote in message
is at the Rainbow Club,Austin,Texas area.Doing his thumb trick.
cuhulin

Does monkey face count?
How about liar in chief, or perhaps (and I do like this one) the face
of evil.
How about "the murderer of 1800 Americans"
My suggestion is you just keep your mouth shut and be happy if you get
"bush".

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis
Old August 6th 05, 11:20 PM
dxAce

wrote in message
is at the Rainbow Club,Austin,Texas area.Doing his thumb trick.
cuhulin

Does monkey face count?
How about liar in chief, or perhaps (and I do like this one) the face
of evil.
How about "the murderer of 1800 Americans"
My suggestion is you just keep your mouth shut and be happy if you get
"bush".

Sure.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 7th 05, 02:41 AM

Me!,show some respect to a politician or any politicians? HA!,that will
be the day! It isn't going to happen! Dream on,buddy boy.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 02:46 AM

Sheeet Mop,Mop,Mop,Mop,Mop,Mop Waaaaaaaa,,,,,, dinky dau um yap yo,um
coc tui! I rather did before I even pretend to show any respect to a or
any politicians.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 02:49 AM

It is whatever I say it is because I never lie.Rainbow,Rainbo,same
same.Look in an Austin,Texas phone book.There are libraries here that
have out of state phone books.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 02:54 AM

I respect dirt and worms,without them,we couldn't live.politicians are
lower than dirt,I have absolutely NO! respect for ANY! politicians
whatsoever! Look at the trouble they are constantly getting America
into.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 04:15 AM
Profit Stair

More BS than a rodeo has on da ground.

No one asked for an opinion from your, sorry, unwashed, odiferous rear end!

Praise da Lard and pass tha collection plate.