Old August 7th 05, 02:15 PM
Burr

Default James (Cuhulin), as I see it

1. I noted in some of your post that you were talking about no one can
see/find you.
Something you need to know is that there are people in this group that
if they "wanted" to see you would be right there. Always remember this, it's
important!!!

2. You said something about having a hard time while waiting to go to Nam.
Do you think you were the only one that was messed with. I was in SF
airport when a woman spit in my face, I took out a year of retained anger
and put everything I had into the only time I ever hit a woman right in the
face. I'm sure when she got out of the hospital she was a little more
careful who she spit at.

3. You seem to enjoy putting other people down or running your mouth about
them.
The caliber of your post sure doesn't indicate that you have much room
to put anyone down on this list. It looks like to me that you have worked
very hard to make yourself look a fool, and you are doing a good job.

4. I asked you if you were an MP, you choose not to answer.
So you are not man enough to say what you were/are.

Just a few notes of things I have picked up on from your post. Even if you
don't respect yourself, respect the others on the group. There are some very
smart people on here that we all can learn from and even if we don't agree
with what they say, they have a right to say it.

My thoughts,

Burr

Old August 7th 05, 02:51 PM

Burr,I didn't have a hard time at all waiting on going to Vietnam at
Oakland Army Terminal in Oakland,California the first of
January,1964.They let us go anywhere we wanted to go as long as we were
back by around 10:00 PM at night.I spent four days and nights at Oakland
Army Terminal.I am not sorry at all I worked in Ammunition
receiving,handling,maintance and storage in Ammunition in the 114th
Aviation Company in Vietnam in 1964 and I would gladly do it all over
again in a heartbeat.Oakland Army Terminal was closed down years ago.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 03:08 PM

My eight years older brother was an MP,then he got into Helicopter
repair and maintance.He and I were in Vietnam at the same time in 1964.I
have mentioned that before in this news group.I was in the
U.S.Army,ARADCOM (Army Air Defense Command) at Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois and SL-60 (you had to have a secret clearance to be in any
of those Missile sites,I had one) near Pacific,Missouri in 1963,Fort
Knox Armor School in 1963,Vietnam in 1964,and Fort Hood,Texas in 1965.I
have mentioned that before too.Yes,there are some very smart people who
come to this news group,smarter than myself by far.But what am I suppose
to think when honus says I mess around with my dog? I dont do that sort
of thing.I have been called a thief in this news group,I do not
steal.The old tv set with the shadowy rolling lines on it that I bought
at the Goodwill store,I paid the $5.00 they had marked on the screen
with a piece of tape.I am glad you hauled off and popped that woman,Good
One!.Thanks for that.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 03:16 PM

cuzzin Burr,did you go get a tetnaus shot and a mainge shot after that
nasty woman spit on you? Maybe you should have.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 03:26 PM

You are A OK,Burr. (despite what they say anout ya)
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 03:31 PM

What Burr says and Burr is A OK.
cuhulin (D-Day Larry)

Old August 7th 05, 03:33 PM

Ooooops,I meant to send that one to somebody in Penns Woods.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 07:33 PM
Honus

wrote in message
My eight years older brother was an MP,then he got into Helicopter
repair and maintance.He and I were in Vietnam at the same time in 1964.I
have mentioned that before in this news group.I was in the
U.S.Army,ARADCOM (Army Air Defense Command) at Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois and SL-60 (you had to have a secret clearance to be in any
of those Missile sites,I had one) near Pacific,Missouri in 1963,Fort
Knox Armor School in 1963,Vietnam in 1964,and Fort Hood,Texas in 1965.I
have mentioned that before too.Yes,there are some very smart people who
come to this news group,smarter than myself by far.But what am I suppose
to think when honus says I mess around with my dog?

What was I supposed to think when I found a post made by you saying that
you -did- want to screw dogs? And what was I supposed to think when you
wouldn't deny making the post?

I dont do that sort
of thing.I have been called a thief in this news group,I do not
steal.

Oh yes you do, and you lie as well. You defrauded Goodwill. Don't make me
dig up the post, cuhulin.

Old August 7th 05, 07:38 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

Oh yes you do, and you lie as well. You defrauded Goodwill. Don't make me
dig up the post, cuhulin.

This place is quite hilarious. Bartender! Uno mas!

B.H.

Old August 7th 05, 08:20 PM
Telamon

In article 2QnJe.1021$1S.629@trnddc04, "Burr"
wrote:

1. I noted in some of your post that you were talking about no one
can see/find you.

Snip

So what have you been listening to on SW lately Burr?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California