Old August 9th 05, 12:09 PM
RHF

Default Beware Right-Wing Tard Boys

Gee Wow ! - Looks like some one is Spoofing me ~ RHF
[ I have become 'important' to someone it seems. :]
. . . . .

Old August 9th 05, 02:08 PM
Burr

"RHF" wrote in message
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/ar...815/15hate.htm

FBI Tracks Right-Wing Terrorists

US News & World Report/Danielle Knight | August 8 2005

Interesting!!!

Burr

Old August 9th 05, 03:02 PM

This too..

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/2429805e-08...00e2511c8.html

& Hopefully "We" are doing more of the same,, successfully this time.

Old August 9th 05, 03:16 PM

www.steynonline.com is good reading too.
cuhulin

Old August 9th 05, 03:46 PM
novenber

"Burr" wrote in message

"RHF" wrote in message
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/ar...815/15hate.htm

FBI Tracks Right-Wing Terrorists

US News & World Report/Danielle Knight | August 8 2005

Interesting!!!

Burr

Check out the Eastern Regional "Pay-triot" Net
every weknight on 3.860 LSB Ham Radio starting
at 8:00 PM Eastern time. A curious collection of
ultra-paranoid right wing goofballs who get on
ham radio sideband to talk about chemtrails, mexican
"weed-whacker pilots" (landscaping services who
hire illegals day workers for cash to cut rich people's
lawns) and other sundry topics of mutual mental paranoia.
And of course don't forget the Liberty Net Saturdays
at 10:00 PM on 3.950 LSB (+/- 10 kc's) for more
wacky nutcases who see the NWO in the "made in
Mexico" tag in the back of their Haines and/or BVD's.
Listenin to these clowns almost reminds one of old
hags I used to see as a kid in their pink hair
curlers, bedroom slippers and bathrobes jibber-jabbin
oner the common backyard fence about who's-sleepin-with-who.
More patheric and to be pitied than worried about possible
future acts of sedition from these clowns as I'd lay odds
70% of em are retired overweight chain-smoking "barstool
ornaments" daily at the local Legion or VFW Hall.

Old August 9th 05, 03:59 PM
David

"RHF" wrote in message
[...]

They sound like very aware Patriotic Americans to me.

Old August 9th 05, 04:02 PM
dxAce

"RHF" wrote in message
[...]

But then again you're a drug addled 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 9th 05, 05:33 PM
David

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:02:04 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

They sound like very aware Patriotic Americans to me.

But then again you're a drug addled 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

But then again I'm a drug-addled ''tard boy''...

Old August 9th 05, 08:24 PM

I am right wing and I am a real Republican and I am also mostly
independent,Constitution Party.I am not one of those crazy so-calleld
"republican" far right winger neo-cons.They are as bad as the libs and
democrats.They dont even know what real Republicans are.The real
Republicans know bush and cheney are Phoneys and not real Republicans
and the real Republicans (including myself) are really pi...d OFF! with
them and the so-called GOP.
cuhulin

Old August 9th 05, 08:28 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
But then again I'm a drug-addled ''tard boy''...

Very good! Now roll over. That's a good boy!

B.H.