Old August 11th 05, 06:00 PM

Blame it on the politicians then,it's all their d..n fault.I am fixin to
head on over to the Goodwill store and then to the Beer
(ooops,foodstore) store with my 1986 Ford car spewing polution into the
Atmosphere.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 06:04 PM
David

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:51:24 -0500, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Scandals Of ronald reagan or any prez you want
to look up.I remember his Silveado Savings & Loans
Scandal.Mr.Gorbachov,tear down that wall! The wall was going to come
down regardless,East Germany's economy was in such deep despire.ronald
reagan was over there for his photo ops.ich bien ein Berliner.photo
ops.Phoney bush with the Cowboy hat on at "the ranch" in
Crawford,Texas,photo ops.
cuhulin

At least Reagan could ride a horse without peeing in his pants.

Old August 11th 05, 07:30 PM
blue mousepad

wrote in message
Blame it on the politicians then,it's all their d..n fault.I am fixin to
head on over to the Goodwill store and then to the Beer
(ooops,foodstore) store with my 1986 Ford car spewing polution into the
Atmosphere.
cuhulin

You should be driving a 1986 Ford pickup truck with no less
than TWO clear-thru-the-quarterpanels 4" diameter rustout holes
in the bedliner in it! Not a damm 4-wheeler old lady car. Get an
old rusted out Ford PU, then you can toss yer beer cans and soda
cans in the tailbed and as you drive you can watch and bet when the cans
FALL THRU the rust holes onto the highway below whilst
turning or changing lanes on the Interstate. (this is better known
as 'Playing Redneck Billards' among the more refined grades of
American Trailer Trash......)

http://www.askuncleralph.com/

http://www.jolenestrailerpark.com/

Old August 11th 05, 08:39 PM

Trucks I have owned before.1948 Chevrolet Pickup truck,1954 Ford one ton
truck which I bought at East Ford Company dealership,it had a big box
bed/body behind the cab,it originally was previously owned by a farmer
in Illinois and later on,I traded that truck for a 1967 Ford pickup
truck which I traded that truck for the 1948 Chevrolet pickup truck to a
guy who worked where I worked at Delta Cotton Oil company on Valley
Street.Later on,I bought a 1968 Chevrolet pickup truck from another guy
who worked at Delta Cotton Oil company.I am not a redneck (you dont know
how the word/term redneck/rednecks came about) Sure,I like trucks,my
vans (1971 Chevrolet van,my 1978 Dodge van,my 1982 Ford van,my 1971 big
ex-bread truck van,my 1942 Willys World War Two Jeep,my 1948 Willys
civilian Jeep,are all classified as trucks.I prefer my Jeeps and my vans
and my 1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster car (it isn't for sale or
trade) to regular style trucks and pickup trucks.I am not the "image" of
a redneck in yours or anybody elses feeble little Nitwit Numbskull
"mind" driving down the road and throwing my empty beer cans in the back
of a pickup truck.I do my beer drinking right here on my couch in my
house and I throw my empty beer cans in a big plastic garbage
bag.Anything else you think! I should do? You MORON!
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 10:28 PM
David

(You had to mention trucks...)

Old August 11th 05, 10:48 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
Siberia's rapid thaw causes alarm

G damn! boy your scared of everything. Watch Out dave! There's your
shadow!!lol!

B.H.

Old August 11th 05, 11:33 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Siberia's rapid thaw causes alarm

The whole western Siberian sub-Arctic region has started to thaw
The world's largest frozen peat bog is melting, which could speed the
rate of global warming, New Scientist reports.
The huge expanse of western Siberia is thawing for the first time
since its formation, 11,000 years ago.

How many years ago was it that you 'tard boys were screaming that it was getting
colder and that a new ice age was beginning?

What caused this reversal of thought? Was it a change in medication?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 11th 05, 11:37 PM
David

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:48:38 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Siberia's rapid thaw causes alarm

G damn! boy your scared of everything. Watch Out dave! There's your
shadow!!lol!

B.H.

None of this frightens me at all. It's past the time when being
scared would help.

Old August 11th 05, 11:44 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:48:38 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Siberia's rapid thaw causes alarm

G damn! boy your scared of everything. Watch Out dave! There's your
shadow!!lol!

B.H.

None of this frightens me at all. It's past the time when being
scared would help.

Perhaps a double dose of meds might work?

Heck, take the whole damn bottle!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 12th 05, 12:00 AM

I have a Popular Science magazine here that dates back to either 1960 or
1961 and on the front cover is a drawing/picture thingy of New York City
completly incased in ICE all the way up to and higher than the tallest
buildings in New York City.Inside of the magazine is an article that
pertains to,Is an ice age coming soon? Sheeesh,can't they make up their
minds? cuhulin