Old August 17th 05, 05:08 AM

All of y'all U.S.Troops out there,I Salute You! www.devilfinder.com
Cassions Go Rolling Along. And like Animal says in that Stalag 17
movie,,,, Dat Easeee!
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 06:13 AM

I used to have a sekert clearance when I was in ARADCOM at Scott
Airforce Base,Illinois and SL-60 near Pacific,missouri,1963.You would
NOT! enter SL-60 without a sekert clearance card! Believe y'all me!
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 06:43 AM

Suck my D..k,you cock sucker!!!
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 06:48 AM

Suck my D..k,you cock sucker!!!
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 03:16 PM
Honus

wrote in message
Suck my D..k,you cock sucker!!!
cuhulin

Oh, thinking of trying humans for awhile? You're supposed to be drawn to
women, banjo boy.