Old August 18th 05, 11:02 PM

Default (OT) Gas and Diesel

prices are too high.I Believe in parking all vehicles (including my own
vehicles) and SHUTTING DOWN! AMERICA!
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 02:13 AM
Jack

Awwww Hell! $2.75 a gallon and your bitchin?

I'll park my big old gas sucking SUV when it hits 20$ a gallon!

Will still drive my Lexus!

Jack

Old August 19th 05, 02:40 AM
Honus

wrote in message
prices are too high.I Believe in parking all vehicles (including my own
vehicles) and SHUTTING DOWN! AMERICA!

That's easy for you to say. Out of the two dozen, how many actually run?
Two? Three?

Old August 19th 05, 02:50 AM

My two Jeeps need a complete rebuild from the ground up,I paid $300.00
for each of them,go figure. www.jeepdoc.com www.willystech.com
(parts board) My other vehicles that wont run,only need a tune up and
brakes work,which is no problem for me to do.I have been working on cars
and trucks since 1957.
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 03:31 AM
Honus

wrote in message

(parts board) My other vehicles that wont run,only need a tune up and
I have been working on cars
and trucks since 1957.

You keep at it, cuhulin. One of these days, you'll get one to turn over. But
after all this time, you should probably put some fresh gas in the tank.
That old stuff probably won't work.

Old August 20th 05, 04:32 PM

.... One of these days, you'll get one to turn over....

One of his cars, or one of his girlfriends?

Old August 20th 05, 05:40 PM

At least they are all Ameican.That's a heck of a lot more than you can
say.They do all turn over too.I just now fired one of them up.
cuhulin

Old August 21st 05, 03:01 AM
Honus

wrote in message
oups.com...
... One of these days, you'll get one to turn over....

One of his cars, or one of his girlfriends?

One of his cars, obviously. In the context of his girlfriends the
appropriate phrase would be "roll" over.

Old August 19th 05, 02:51 AM

All of my girlfriends need a "tune up".
cuhulin