Old August 25th 05, 12:49 PM
Chameleon

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:47:11 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce's pastor gets cheers from lunatic fringe.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...icle307946.ece

..and people wonder why 'Christianity' is getting a bad name. This
activity is disgusting.

I know it shocked me no end when I heard this last night. I thought only
mullahs wrote such things.. guess I was wrong. I do know this.. that no
Christian leader should be advocating assassination.

As a Christian, let me just say that now I know how black people feel when
they realize that Al Sharpton has appointed himself their spokesman.

Robertson's a twit. Let it go.

-- Stinger

The saddest thing is that the "SHEEP" that he fleeces have
enabled this lunatic to be so powerful and influential.

I blame them too.

Old August 25th 05, 02:28 PM
David

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:44:54 GMT, Chameleon
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:42:55 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

I know it shocked me no end when I heard this last night. I thought only
mullahs wrote such things.. guess I was wrong. I do know this.. that no
Christian leader should be advocating assassination.

This is obvious to any 5 year-old, yet it is lost on the "genius"
architects of the Godless neo-Christian-Right / Republican alliance.

These people need to be sterilized. They throw the country away
because they are afraid of the queers.

Old August 25th 05, 03:00 PM

In the words of the great Goober on Mayberry RFD,,, (the old Andy
Griffith tv shows) I may be dumb,but I ain't stupid!
cuhulin

Old August 25th 05, 03:39 PM
MnMikew

wrote:

I know it shocked me no end when I heard this last night. I thought only
mullahs wrote such things.. guess I was wrong. I do know this.. that no
Christian leader should be advocating assassination.

This is obvious to any 5 year-old, yet it is lost on the "genius"
architects of the Godless neo-Christian-Right / Republican alliance.

These people need to be sterilized. They throw the country away
because they are afraid of the queers.

YOU should be sterilized, though that would require you to have some balls,
which you are lacking.

Old August 25th 05, 04:06 PM

Us Mississippians are the fattest in U.S.A.eh? Us Mississippians are
helping to fight terrorism. www.devilfinder.com World War Two D'Lo
Mississippi.D'Lo is near me.
cuhulin

Old August 25th 05, 09:52 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce's pastor gets cheers from lunatic fringe.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...icle307946.ece

..and people wonder why 'Christianity' is getting a bad name. This
activity is disgusting.

mike

He's nothing more than another psycho opportunist using religion to make a
buck. Anyone who buys into tv evangelism is in poor shape. I feel sorry for
all the old people that get sucked into that crap and send their money to
those pricks. Every one of them shows their true colors sonner or latter
just like old Pat just did.

B.H.

Old August 25th 05, 09:53 PM
Brian Hill

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message

The words "Tee-Vee avengelist" should tell you all you need to know about
Robertson.

I agree. Their the biggest crooks in America.

B.H.

Old August 25th 05, 10:00 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

With very few exceptions Christians are not to be trusted. The escape
clause causes them to be able to justify any kind of heinous act.

If I had a religion, there would be no mercy. No forgiveness. (But
very few rules, either. You could covet all day long, for example,
and cuss to your heart's content. Kick a dog and you go straight to
Hell.)

What a intellectual. Shaking head

China’s Low Product Prices and Rising Material Costs Li,Chanchun Shortwave 2 June 20th 05 08:54 PM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM