Old August 30th 05, 04:15 AM
delphi4

Default WWL 870 (jig-a-boo call in show on now)

Did you hear the lady caller who was complaining that the city hadn't
cleaned up the fallen tree limbs on her street yet?

Don't think I'd want to get the power back on that quick with all the water
around...

"eberhard faber pontificator maximus"
wrote in message
groups.com...

I was nearly on the floor in tears laughing like a nutcase.

Old August 30th 05, 05:10 AM
Wm Hankscraft

"delphi4" wrote in message
Did you hear the lady caller who was complaining that the city hadn't
cleaned up the fallen tree limbs on her street yet?

Don't think I'd want to get the power back on that quick with all the

water
around...

Been listening to WWL for the past hour.

Some observations:

1) The sheer ignorance of some of the people calling in is truly
astounding!
This is exactly what happens when you perpetuate a Welfare State where
people are encouraged to stay at home and watch Jerry Springer or
Maury instead of working. Actually heard people on there who think that
their water, electric, gas, phone and sewage will be restored by this
Friday.

2) I cannot begin to imagine what will happen by Thursday or Friday when
they begin to let the 30,000+ welfare coons out of the Superdome.
(This assuming they even let them back out onto the streets that
soon!)

Prolly is best to lock the doors to the place. After 400 years of living
in
the US, with its relatively temperate climate, the spearchuckers have
likely lost their tolerance for sustained high temperatures in the days
ahead
So, I'd give this herd till Friday before a full-scale closed-cage
inter-racial riot breaks out. Some darky is gonna say something (..probably
true)
about another brillo-head's momma or girlfriend and by the time it's over,
New Orleans will then be one of the whitest cities in the USA. (..we can
only hope)

3) Any bets that all the Liquor Stores within the NO city limits will be
looted clean by the weekend? (either that or the local WalMart or shoe
stores)

4) Uncle Charles Darwin will no doubt 'thin the herd' in the comming
Months when all those nice water bourne pathogens start to multiply and the
ignorant fools drink from the tap instead of using bottled H2O. Can you say
Cholera, Typhoid, Encephelitis and some other -nifty- diseases kiddies ?

5) If you know anyone who owns a business in NO, best to tell them to camp
out on the property with a Mossberg and 400+ rounds of 0-0 unless
they want to be cleaned out by Tyrone and his extended family after dark.
Same goes for anyone who attends any kind of a gas station.

6) The sooner the LA National Guard is on the streets with a 'shoot to
kill' order in hand for any looters, the better NO will be for the
whole.....(assuming they are not in Iraq right now that is, in which case
they need to be
brought back for domestic 'police duty' a-s-a-p on the next C-130)

Old September 4th 05, 04:59 AM

eberhard,I am a Mississippi Coon Ass,almost as crazy as them Cajuns next
door over there in Louisiana.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 05:09 AM

Them liquor stores were probally looted as soon as the s..t hit the
fan.Foodstores in New Orleans sell hard liquor too.No wonder they went
to looting.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 05:10 AM

The big freebie PX,baby.