Old August 30th 05, 01:38 PM
Les

Default An update on damage to Gulf Coast

The Mississippi Gulf Coast was devastated by Hurrican Katrina. Keesler
AFB received major damages, the medical center was flooded, generators
shut down, still without power.

Civil Engineering headquarters is on generator power and up and
running. We have telephones and e-mail. Typing this from the EMCS
bunker.

The coastal/beach highway, hwy. 90 is mostly washed out. The business'
along the highway are gone, restaurants, hotels, motels.

I don't have time for a detailed report.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.

Old August 30th 05, 01:40 PM
dxAce

Les wrote:

The Mississippi Gulf Coast was devastated by Hurrican Katrina. Keesler
AFB received major damages, the medical center was flooded, generators
shut down, still without power.

Civil Engineering headquarters is on generator power and up and
running. We have telephones and e-mail. Typing this from the EMCS
bunker.

The coastal/beach highway, hwy. 90 is mostly washed out. The business'
along the highway are gone, restaurants, hotels, motels.

I don't have time for a detailed report.

Hang in there.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 30th 05, 02:07 PM
John S.

dxAce wrote:
Les wrote:

The Mississippi Gulf Coast was devastated by Hurrican Katrina. Keesler
AFB received major damages, the medical center was flooded, generators
shut down, still without power.

Civil Engineering headquarters is on generator power and up and
running. We have telephones and e-mail. Typing this from the EMCS
bunker.

The coastal/beach highway, hwy. 90 is mostly washed out. The business'
along the highway are gone, restaurants, hotels, motels.

I don't have time for a detailed report.

Hang in there.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I know the local residents appreciate your work. It's good to have the
experts in there.

Old August 31st 05, 01:44 AM

About ten shingles were blown off my house late yesterday afternoon.I
already had half a can of asphalt roof coating stuff and some shingles
and shingle nails and some tar paper left over from when I was repairing
the roof on my old shed in my back yard a few years ago.I had my house
roof repaired in about an hour this morning.Three trees got blown down
across the South end of the street I live on.Many,many trees got blown
down on power lines in the Jackson area.There are still about 160,000
people without electricity in the Jackson area according to the local
Jackson 5:00 PM WLBT tv news this afternoon.I am really supprised my
electricity got turned on so soon.I was sort of expecting it would be at
least Thursday or Friday or this weekend before it got turned back on.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 02:49 AM

Oh,I am just the sweetest thing in the World.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 01:33 AM

I am only charming to them wimmins whom I am quite well known by as
Hansom Larry.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 01:41 AM
m II

Greg wrote:

Oh,I am just the sweetest thing in the World.
cuhulin

He said "charmed", not "charming".

Greg

I feel you're both wrong...

http://www.charmin.com/en_us/pages/prod_mega.shtml

mike
Old September 1st 05, 02:19 AM

I used to get them Robins Nest pregnancy email news letters a few years
ago.I almost never did check them out though.I would forward them on to
my wimmin friends all over the World.
cuhulin