Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th 05, 01:38 PM
Les

Default An update on damage to Gulf Coast

The Mississippi Gulf Coast was devastated by Hurrican Katrina. Keesler
AFB received major damages, the medical center was flooded, generators
shut down, still without power.

Civil Engineering headquarters is on generator power and up and
running. We have telephones and e-mail. Typing this from the EMCS
bunker.

The coastal/beach highway, hwy. 90 is mostly washed out. The business'
along the highway are gone, restaurants, hotels, motels.

I don't have time for a detailed report.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.