Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 31st 05, 05:17 AM
walter barstool

Default Tinfoil Hat theories on Katrina already ??

You JUST KNEW they'd be along didn't you folks?

Katrina's reminants are in the Ohio Valley and the
Tinfoil Hat Brigades are already blasting their billets
of bullshat all over shortwave radio and the internet.
how f-n predictable eh?

Jeebuz H. Christmas on a rocket propelled test sled
at the Bonneville salt flats! I can only imagine what
type of BS that Alex Jones and Brother Stair
will be saying in the comming weeks! (stay LOONEY-TOONED folks!)

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/08/323753.shtml

"Hurricane Katrina STEERED for New Orleans?
3000 Louisiana Nat. Guard off in Iraq bogus war.

OK, I'll say it. I know you are thinking it like I am.
HAARP anyone? --- Bankrupt Venezuela? ---
convenient federal FEMA militarization while
Louisiana National Guard in Iraq?

(I'll let you read the rest of the 9 pages of bs at the URL above)