Old September 1st 05, 04:58 AM
JS

Default How to reconstruct the South:

Yup, higher gas prices and lots of work for Brown and Root.
You can bet Bush and co. will do real well up there.
But, there should be alot of work
and opportunity for people in the future.
Things look very strange for the short term, though.

"m II" wrote in message
Pay Haliburton for the reconstruction. Bush gets out of Iraq AND Cheney
makes more Billions. Everyone wins..well..except the US taxpayer, who
doesn't count for anything anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4201812.stm

mike

Old September 1st 05, 05:34 AM

How to reconstruct the South.Paint you in Pig Fat and airdrop you over
Baghdad without a Parachute.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 05:35 AM

Send you to your 72 virgins.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 01:37 AM
Greg

We can all be thankful that the oil companies are maintaining their margin
of profit through these hard times. This is where their investment in the
office of the president really pays off.

Greg

Old September 2nd 05, 02:14 AM

Do y'all realize where a big percentage of your gas for your vehicles
and gas and heating oil for your homes and businesses in many parts of
America comes from? I dont think you do.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 02:23 AM
Michael Lawson

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Thu 01 Sep 2005 08:37:50p, Greg wrote in

message
:

We can all be thankful that the oil companies are maintaining

their margin
of profit through these hard times. This is where their

investment in the
office of the president really pays off.

Greg

Not so fast, mister. It's just going to get better because there's

another
aspect that will make the oil companies look like pikers. The

insurance
companies should be along any day now to ask the Fed to pick up the

tab
because the insurance industry would take too big of a hit from it.

Don't forget the lawsuits. The many lawsuits.
I'm actually waiting for the one that sues the National
Weather Service for some ungodly reason or another.

--Mike L.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:46 AM
Stagger Leechildraper

I dont think

That's for sure, ****face!

Old September 2nd 05, 05:55 AM

There is an underground gas line (natural gas) that goes from Texas to
Louisiana and Mississippi all the way to New York City.I once saw a map
of it at www.cryptome.org
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 05:58 AM

You know what? I haden't thought about that yet.The insurance
companies.I am in the wrong racket,I should have been a lawyer.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 06:00 AM

Staggerlee is a /////!
cuhulin

Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 12:03 AM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
HCJB new schedule Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 29th 04 06:59 PM
Dassie DXpedition (South Africa) John Plimmer Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 04:54 PM
( OT ) Quite a bit... ;-) Diverd4777 Shortwave 3 February 7th 04 02:33 AM