Old September 4th 05, 02:39 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:19:49 -0400, Loyd wrote:

it is like cuhulin said and like the bible says. they are part of the ape
race and are not human. all of you liberal bleading hearts created this
problem and now us white pple must clean it up with our guns. cuhulin and
i are going to go hunting pretty soon.

I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants.

There sucking you off, eh, 'tard boy?

Now run along and set your drug addled mind to some worthwhile pursuit.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 4th 05, 02:57 PM

You are wasteing your time with your,,it is like cuhulin said stuff.I
have a d..n GOOD Memory and I know exactly (it's like a photographic
memory,I am sooooooo Super Intelligent) what I said.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 03:48 AM
RHF

DaviD - " I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants. "
Old September 5th 05, 03:43 PM
Beerbarrel

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:37:52 GMT, David wrote:

On 4 Sep 2005 19:48:06 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD - " I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants. "
.
Stay Tuned and see DaviD in 'White Boys Gone Wild !'
.
DaviD - Are 'you' now claiming to be "Black" ?
Or are 'you' just another Liberal Want-A-Be suffering
from Class and Social Envy for those Poor Black Folks
that only 'you' can lead to true equality ?
.
once again - an example of : david being david ~ RHF
. . . . .

It's a ****ing joke, you ****.

Kinda like you life?
Old September 5th 05, 05:50 PM
David

wrote:

DaviD - " I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants. "
.
Stay Tuned and see DaviD in 'White Boys Gone Wild !'
.
DaviD - Are 'you' now claiming to be "Black" ?
Or are 'you' just another Liberal Want-A-Be suffering
from Class and Social Envy for those Poor Black Folks
that only 'you' can lead to true equality ?
.
once again - an example of : david being david ~ RHF
. . . . .

It's a ****ing joke, you ****.

Kinda like you life?

Kinda like me life...

You got a problem with that?

Old September 5th 05, 05:56 PM
Beerbarrel

wrote:

DaviD - " I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants. "
.
Stay Tuned and see DaviD in 'White Boys Gone Wild !'
.
DaviD - Are 'you' now claiming to be "Black" ?
Or are 'you' just another Liberal Want-A-Be suffering
from Class and Social Envy for those Poor Black Folks
that only 'you' can lead to true equality ?
.
once again - an example of : david being david ~ RHF
. . . . .
It's a ****ing joke, you ****.

Kinda like you life?

Kinda like me life...

You got a problem with that?

Nope, it's your problem! You keep it.
Old September 5th 05, 11:17 PM
RHF

DaviD - " Kinda like me (my) life... You got a problem with that? "
Old September 5th 05, 11:26 PM
RHF

DaviD - " It's a ****ing joke, you ****. "