Old September 3rd 05, 06:08 PM
dxAce

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote in message
U.S.Military and U.S.fed govt DOES have jammers.They can fly an Aircraft
over your City and jam anything they want to jam.

Yeah but their not using them in Nawlins. That was the point of the OP.

That's "they're" not "their" you illiterate ****.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 3rd 05, 06:15 PM

U.S.Military ought to give me one of them Jammers,I would Jam all of
Jackson,Mississippi.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 06:19 PM

A few years ago,Roger Fredinburg www.regularguy.com emailed me and
he said,Where is Wayne Madsen? I told Roger,Hell,I dont know,I dont keep
up with your buddies.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 06:24 PM

I was gettin me beauty sleep when that kook show,coast to coast came on
last night.I know I didn't miss anything either.y'all ever seen a
picture/photo of George Noory before? Talk about a ///// looking
face!,that sumbeach sure does have one! Art Bell has a scared S..tless
looking face on himself.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 06:30 PM

I didn't even scroll down and read all that crap lucky F...less luckless
posted.I read about two sentences of it though.Look,if y'all are going
to post a mile long worth of reading S..t crap!,I am not going to waste
my time on that S..t! Keep it to no more than one or two very,very,very
short paragraphs or go F..K yourselfs.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 06:34 PM

I prefered that U.S.Air Force woman at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois in
1963,but she didn't prefer me.I went and found me another long haired
blonde woman at Scott.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 11:09 PM
uncle arnie

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm/

Keep smoking them drugs.

Lucky wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Like some country is blackmailing the U.S. and showing us what they can
do.
Like let's take China ** IF HYPOTHETICALLY they can produce certain
weather condidtions like a hurricane. They could say to us, leave Taiwan
ALONE and don't try and protect it. It is ours, period. If you don't, we
will continue to produce more hurricanes and send them your way.

Now, how would the U.S. respond to that IF it were real? They couldn't
nuke China
just like that and say "China produced the hurricane so we nuked them"

So just HOW could we react and protect ourselves from "bad weather" ???
How do we prove it? Who would believe it?
I'm not saying this is true, but I'm also not saying it's not true. What
would be so hard to understand that man has finally learned how to dabble
with the weather??

It's not so far fetched as one would think.

Have a good day guys.

Lucky

Old September 4th 05, 07:48 PM
Ron Tock

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote in message
U.S.Military and U.S.fed govt DOES have jammers.They can fly an

Aircraft
over your City and jam anything they want to jam.

Yeah but their not using them in Nawlins. That was the point of the OP.

That's "they're" not "their" you illiterate ****.

You finished sucking Brian's cock already?

Old September 4th 05, 07:50 PM
Ron Tock

wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:08:11 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote in message
U.S.Military and U.S.fed govt DOES have jammers.They can fly an

Aircraft
over your City and jam anything they want to jam.

Yeah but their not using them in Nawlins. That was the point of the

OP.

That's "they're" not "their" you illiterate ****.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Better an illiterate **** than a diseased **** like you.

Cut him some slack. All those years of taking it up the ass by his
father has left him a bit mentally disturbed and hostile. I understand he
has a new boyfriend though. Maybe he'll feel better soon.

Cell Phone Jammers willow Scanner 0 June 30th 05 06:18 PM
The Fed's Anti-Ham Trojan Horse Charles Brabham Policy 26 January 30th 05 04:08 AM