Old September 8th 05, 06:13 PM

CAN DO is Right.Us Americans Own The World and outer Space too.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 06:15 PM

I forgot what time it is.I need to head on over to the Goodwill
store.CAN DO!
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 07:10 PM

I am older than I think I am.I am only sixty three years young.I have
been told before I act more like I am three years old.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 07:14 PM

I am going to one of my other webtv username thingys and look at some of
them purty wimmins on there now.They think I am a woman,but I am not.I
find out lots of juicey dirt that way.grin
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 08:09 PM
David

On 8 Sep 2005 10:59:17 -0700, "John S." wrote:

wrote:
Does it make any sense for them people on the Coastal areas of U.S.A.to
have inshorance so they can rebuild their luverly beach front homes and
or beach front vacation homes? People are stupid and I am one of them
stupid peoples too.What if a tornado destroyed my home? I do have
inshorance on my home.Should I rebuild if my home gets knocked down?
hastert would say,NO!
cuhulin

Where there is are clearly defined problems that won't go away I agree.
But lets take the risky localities one at a time. In New Orleans
there are several problems that I don't see an easy resolution for:

Built below water level
Surrounded by water
In an area frequented by hurricanes
Continues to sink further below water level
Ocean level rising
Water supply is polluted for many years
A population that can't or won't get itself out of harms way

Scrape the contaminated muck off the surface, mix with water and pump
into depleted oil wells.

Old September 8th 05, 08:46 PM

People of New Orleans have weathered Hurricanes before for hundreds of
years,water everywhere and high winds.Some of them didn't know Katrina
was going to be that windy.It was not Hurricane Katrina that flooded
about eighty percent of New Orleans.It was the breaches in the Levees
and I believe there is something awfully fishy about that.I do NOT
believe Katrina had anything to do at all with the breaches in the
Levees.Spinning does NOT!!! work with me!
cuhulin

Canadians Panzer240 Shortwave 29 January 2nd 05 10:42 PM
How many Americans own a SW radio? pickle Shortwave 18 November 27th 04 09:53 PM
SATERN H&W Net Activation - Haiti Crisis Macman Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 11:57 PM