Old September 4th 05, 02:41 PM
Jim Douglas

Default New Orleans SW FREQ's

Anything that I could pickup in TX, we are getting 50K of folks from the
area. I have not seen any postings in regards to any frequency, they gotta
be talking on something.

Thanks!

Old September 4th 05, 03:29 PM
Greg

From: "Jim Douglas"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:41:27 -0500
Subject: New Orleans SW FREQ's

Anything that I could pickup in TX, we are getting 50K of folks from the
area. I have not seen any postings in regards to any frequency, they gotta
be talking on something.

Thanks!

http://www.hurricanefrequencies.com

Greg

Old September 4th 05, 03:43 PM
David

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:41:27 -0500, "Jim Douglas"
wrote:

Anything that I could pickup in TX, we are getting 50K of folks from the
area. I have not seen any postings in regards to any frequency, they gotta
be talking on something.

Thanks!

They're probably using them newfangled telephones.

Old September 4th 05, 03:47 PM

wrote:

Anything that I could pickup in TX, we are getting 50K of folks from the
area. I have not seen any postings in regards to any frequency, they gotta
be talking on something.

Thanks!

They're probably using them newfangled telephones.

Have they already reestablished phone service in the New Orleans area?

Old September 4th 05, 08:10 PM

Last night I heard on my radio some folks in the New Orleans area
talking to the talk show host guy at WWL 870.I assume their phones are
working ok.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 10:49 PM
Drifter

I don't know who's transmitter it is but the United Radio Biodcasters
of New Orleans are blasting in on 15.285 at 20:45 utc here in the
middle of Tx.

LeSea BC. out of Furmen SC. 250KW.

Drifter...

*on the fringe of Pittsburgh*