Old September 5th 05, 09:29 PM

The Dutch are Masters at reclaiming land from the Sea.They get some
pretty bad weather over there too.I think fed govt should ask some Dutch
Engineers to come to America (New Orleans and the Wetlands around there)
and study the situation.We could lean a lot from them.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 09:38 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
wrote:
The Dutch are Masters at reclaiming land from the Sea.They get some
pretty bad weather over there too.I think fed govt should ask some Dutch
Engineers to come to America (New Orleans and the Wetlands around there)
and study the situation.We could lean a lot from them.
cuhulin

The Dutch volunteered for exactly that reason. The last I heard the
offer was declined, but that was several days ago.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Old September 5th 05, 05:52 PM
David

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:04:17 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

I blame God.

Old September 5th 05, 08:12 PM
KA6UUP

David wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:04:17 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

I blame God.

Why?
He's not in charge here.

Old September 5th 05, 08:42 PM
FDR

"KA6UUP" wrote in message
. ..
David wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:04:17 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

I blame God.

Why?
He's not in charge here.

But Brownie's in charge and he's doing a helluva job! It's like he was God.

Old September 6th 05, 08:01 AM
RHF

DaviD - " I blame God. "
Old September 5th 05, 06:15 PM
FDR

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

I think we should eliminate FEMA and the Dept. of Homeland Security. They
do nothing anyway.