Old September 5th 05, 09:42 PM

If another "Katrina" happens in another large American City,it will be
the same thing all over again.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 10:15 PM
David

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:39:17 GMT, KA6UUP wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

Well, It isn't just about NO. Here is a report on neesler AFB in Miss.
Notice they didn't get out 'til 9/1.

I imagine the Air Force facility was not filling up with water.

Old September 5th 05, 11:01 PM
KA6UUP

Beerbarrel wrote:

Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

Well, It isn't just about NO. Here is a report on neesler AFB in Miss.
Notice they didn't get out 'til 9/1.

I imagine the Air Force facility was not filling up with water.

Check the pictures out he

http://iraqwarnews.net/2005/09/katri...o-keesler.html
Old September 5th 05, 11:21 PM
Beerbarrel

Beerbarrel wrote:

Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

Well, It isn't just about NO. Here is a report on neesler AFB in Miss.
Notice they didn't get out 'til 9/1.

I imagine the Air Force facility was not filling up with water.

Check the pictures out he

http://iraqwarnews.net/2005/09/katri...o-keesler.html

Do those pics answer your question dimwit dave?

Old September 5th 05, 11:41 PM

It is Keesler AFB,but you probally ment to say Keesler AFB anyway.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 11:03 PM

What was the name of that Hurricane about a year or so ago and I think
the name of the City in Florida is Port Charlotte that the Hurricane
tore up? Not long after that I saw a tomsblogspot (something like that)
and some people were blogging/talking away in there and there was
something about many of the dead bodies didn't get reported and some
fema guys were riding around in that area with a sort of a look on those
fema guys faces as if,If you even look at us we will ruin your day! And
the people who live in that area were wondering where is the help.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 08:52 PM

That would be a good thing(s) for the truck/auto companies to start
building.Great big swim trucks.Yes,I know,money,money,money.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 09:35 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
wrote:
That would be a good thing(s) for the truck/auto companies to start
building.Great big swim trucks.Yes,I know,money,money,money.
cuhulin

The LA NG *has* these vehicles, they're in Iraq. They stay there when
the troops roate back to the US.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Old September 5th 05, 11:21 PM

To H..L with Iraq! We need those swim trucks/vehicles back here in
America.There will be more "Katrinas".
cuhulin