Old September 5th 05, 11:18 PM

bush's Visit to New Orleans was a Completly Staged Photo OP.
www.tomsblogspot.blogspot.com And that MORON bush is coming to or is
in Mississippi again (I Dont want that MORON bush here in Mississippi!)
for more Photo OPS.Let me get my clothespin to put on my nose.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 11:32 PM

Beerbarrel wrote:
Ray Nagin needs to look in the miror to see the source of his
problems. All that he does is talk to reporters, make excuses, and
blame everybody else.

Bush's fault..

He took the money needed to repair the levees
anbd spent it on his vanity War
in iraq

Bush's fault..

He took the Louisiana National Guard troops and equipment and
shipped them to Iraq.

Bush's fault

The National Guard was there 24 hours after Camille devastated the
area..
Now all the Louisiana National Guard troops and equipment are in Iraq
fighting his Vanity war

Bush's fault

Old September 6th 05, 12:59 AM

I read somewhere on the internet today that the refugees are going to be
given free debit/credit cards.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 04:23 AM

bush is running Scared and I am GLAD too.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 04:29 AM

How do you know,m II? You weren't there.You are even TOO CHICKEN TO JOIN
THE MILITARY! CHICKEN Canadian!
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 05:51 AM

They can fill up a bunch of those ruined school buses with Quickcrete or
rocks or democrats and liberals and push them into the Levee's to fill
up the breaches.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 09:59 PM

Countries around the World offer help.Poor Sri Lanka offers cash,France
offers help,fed govt turns them down.USS Bataan was in the Gulf,six
operating rooms and six hundred beds,they offered to help.D..n fema
refused for a week.H..L yeah,I blame it on fed govt.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 09:54 PM

Reality Shakes fox (Scr.w! fox,Sc.ew them all,F...ed up fed govt,F..ked
up fema!,Stupid a.. MORON bush) news presenters.. On Air Anger Flares.
www.rense.com
cuhulin