Old September 7th 05, 03:57 AM

What a Stupid wench barbara bush is! (barbara welch bush,she FAILED to
STOP at a STOP Sign in Midland,Texas and she crashed into her high
school boyfriend's car,he DIED of a broken neck!) She said some of the
flood refuges want to stay in Texas and it is scary.I bet she doesn't
think those ILLEGAL WETBACKS and Terrorist coming across our U.S.Borders
are scary!
cuhulin

Old September 7th 05, 02:22 PM

You are right,RHF,it was/is lara welch bush.(I had ment to say,laura)
But you see,Mum is the word.Us po peons aren't suppose to talk about or
even know she FAILED to STOP at that STOP Sign in Midland,Texas and her
boyfriend DIED as a result of her Stupid Neglience.barbara bush once
said,you can talk about her (barbara) but if you talk about her sons,you
can get KILLED!
cuhulin

Old September 7th 05, 02:25 PM

Blame it (high gas prices) on Honus.He said everytime I post,y'all are
the ones who pay.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 05:31 AM
m II

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 04:58:11 +0000, Honus wrote:

He produces it for free every time he posts. We're the ones who pay.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone green and tried cashing in on 'windbag'
power. Most Foghorn Leghorn types would be very good at it.

mike
Old September 8th 05, 05:41 AM
m II

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:21:40 +0000, Greg wrote:

Um Dude, I think that would be Laura Bush. Barbara Bush is Dubbya's mom. A
fine lady.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr..._beautiful.jpg
Old September 8th 05, 03:56 PM

I once read that laura bush used to sell dime bags,of course I don't
know if that is true or not.I hope it is true.Since condi is bush's
girlfriend nowdays,I am almost positive laura bush has a boyfriend
because she is still kind of "hot".
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 04:47 PM
bpnjensen

Since condi is bush's girlfriend nowdays,I am almost positive laura bush has a boyfriend because she is still kind of "hot".

*Smirk*

Bruce Jensen