Old September 9th 05, 03:18 AM
m II

Default Honus, the URL you requested.

Cuhulin lied about never cheating the store. ..but we knew that.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r....bay.webtv.net

For those of you suffering from Microsoft's 'wrapped url' featu

http://tinyurl.co.uk/d7oo

Old September 9th 05, 03:25 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message

Cuhulin lied about never cheating the store. ..but we knew that.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r....bay.webtv.net

Ah, there it is. Hmmm...I thought it was a Goodwill store in which he pulled
off this particular larceny. I've since busted his chops several times for
defrauding a charity, and the people helped by that charity. I can see by
his original post, though, that he was merely stealing from "a junk store",
and so I was mistaken when I accused him in the manner described. cuhulin, I
apologize for the false accusation.

Now, if he'd just tell us how he degaussed that TV afterwards.

Old September 9th 05, 03:41 AM

The magnet trick didn't affect that tv set at all.I paid the asking
price of $15.00 for the tv set.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 03:43 AM

Your d..n apology is accepted.Now Drop and give me fifty.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 04:00 AM
m II

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:25:17 +0000, Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Cuhulin lied about never cheating the store. ..but we knew that.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r....bay.webtv.net

Ah, there it is. Hmmm...I thought it was a Goodwill store in which he pulled
off this particular larceny. I've since busted his chops several times for
defrauding a charity, and the people helped by that charity. I can see by
his original post, though, that he was merely stealing from "a junk store",
and so I was mistaken when I accused him in the manner described. cuhulin, I
apologize for the false accusation.

Now, if he'd just tell us how he degaussed that TV afterwards.

I thought he changed the name to avoid looking like a total reprobate. He
never made a correction of the statement in multiple episodes of
harangue, but did claim it was only FIVE dollars in another post.

...what a tangled web we weave..

mike

Old September 9th 05, 04:16 AM

Yes mam,the old MGA/Mitsubishi tv set that I use with my DirecTV that I
bought at the Goodwill store had and still has some shadowy thick lines
rolling up from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen once
in a while and the tv set was priced at five dollars at the Goodwill
store.The lady said that is why she priced the tv set at five dollars.I
paid my five dollars for the tv set and I put it in a shopping cart and
I rolled it out to my car and I put it in the back seat of my car and I
brought it home.Now,you drop and give me fifty.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 04:18 AM

Come on over to the Goodwill store and talk to the saleslady if you
don't believe me,her name is Edna.Drop and give me another fifty.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 04:23 AM

Drop and give me another fifty.I just now put my keyring magnet on top
of the tv set and it had no affect at all.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 04:25 AM

I deny everything.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 04:39 AM

www.members.aol.com/SCTISHLDY www.ryans.org Something else you
want to tell me about my Ancestry?
cuhulin

Honus [email protected] Shortwave 6 August 8th 05 10:39 PM
Experience with Resonant Feedline Dipoles requested Terra Dactyl Antenna 1 January 21st 05 07:12 PM
All India Radio, Bangalore, reports requested Mike Terry Shortwave 1 January 2nd 05 06:48 PM
Communications Power Inc CP400 info requested Paul Giusti CB 0 December 10th 04 01:35 PM
VIRUS - DO NOT DOWNLOAD hereĀ“s the document you requested Evan Platt Equipment 1 March 3rd 04 02:58 PM