Old September 12th 05, 03:57 AM
m II

clifto wrote:

m II wrote:
I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

It's certain that some would call Him a liar if he said that Bush wasn't
evil. But most of them don't believe in Christ anyway. Their religion
is called the Democratic Party.

...and the religion of ninety percent of the NeoCons is?...

mike
Old September 12th 05, 04:07 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

clifto wrote:

m II wrote:
I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

It's certain that some would call Him a liar if he said that Bush wasn't
evil. But most of them don't believe in Christ anyway. Their religion
is called the Democratic Party.

..and the religion of ninety percent of the NeoCons is?...

I dislike Canadians, religiously.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 12th 05, 04:43 AM
clifto

m II wrote:
clifto wrote:
m II wrote:
I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

It's certain that some would call Him a liar if he said that Bush wasn't
evil. But most of them don't believe in Christ anyway. Their religion
is called the Democratic Party.

..and the religion of ninety percent of the NeoCons is?...

Dunno. Lots of conservatives are Christian, no idea about the neos.

Old September 12th 05, 07:16 AM
RHF

M II Asks " ..and the religion of
ninety percent of the NeoCons is?... "
Old September 12th 05, 07:22 AM
RHF

DaviD - " The Loonie Left founded this country. "
Old September 12th 05, 08:59 PM

My Religion is Methodist,always has been,always will be.Go ahead on an
pick on the Methodist.
cuhulin

Old September 13th 05, 04:28 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:31:12 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 02:02:12a, m II wrote in message

David wrote:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:14:46 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Oh, I thought you had something *credible*. Instead, you cite an
activist "think-tank" with an anti-bush agenda.

-=jd=-
The Lunatic Right are like the Borg.

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democ...usrept1505.pdf

I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

Are you saying an activist think-tank pushing an anti-Bush agenda is
equivalent to "Christ"?

-=jd=-

You're just not too bright, are you?