Old September 11th 05, 12:04 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

rickets apparently doesn't think far enough ahead of his own argument to
see
why we always end up laughing at him.

-=jd=-
--

**** jd. we've been trying to help him keep from making an ass of himself
but does he ever thank us? No. f--kin ingrate!

B.H.

Old September 11th 05, 12:27 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

Hey, hey, hey! I for one don't mind the entertainment.

-=jd=-
--

It's only possible around here with your prowess for the spoken word against
the idiots jd.

B.H.

Old September 11th 05, 12:58 AM

I get NOLA email newsletters,I have been getting them for a few years.I
wonder if my next NOLA email newsletter will be delayed for a while? I
wonder how www.ddaymuseum.org and www.confederate.com held
up in the New Orleans area? I wonder why I forgot about the Irish
Whiskey tasting thingy at Celticfest Mississippi (maybe it is because I
don't drink and drive) www.celticfestms.org and bought that d..n
$3.00 hamburger instead? I did buy a Celticfest Mississippi T Shirt for
$15.00 for that married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder across the big
pond and I did take a lot of pictures (two film cartridges worth of
pictures) with my Kodak Advantix F600 camera too.Overall,I enjoyed the
whole shebang.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 01:06 AM
David

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:43:37 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 10 Sep 2005 05:46:46p, David wrote in message
:

On 10 Sep 2005 14:08:13 -0700, "
wrote:

Funny. He was that low during election year, and won it quite handily.

That's because the elections were rigged.

OK, Prove it.

-=jd=-

http://commonwealinstitute.org/publi...oftheScams.htm

Old September 11th 05, 01:09 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Sat 10 Sep 2005 07:27:59p, "Brian Hill" wrote in
message :

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

Hey, hey, hey! I for one don't mind the entertainment.

-=jd=-
--

It's only possible around here with your prowess for the spoken word
against the idiots jd.

B.H.

*SLAP*

Snap out of it man!

-=jd=-
--

A little egos good jd : )

B.H.

Old September 11th 05, 01:55 AM
David

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:14:46 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Oh, I thought you had something *credible*. Instead, you cite an activist
"think-tank" with an anti-bush agenda.

-=jd=-

The Lunatic Right are like the Borg.

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democ...usrept1505.pdf

Old September 11th 05, 02:01 AM
Greg

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:52:44 GMT
Subject: OT How I spent my summer vacation

Limit damage my foot - more like propagate lies, misrepresentations,
distortions and compete fabrications. The main-stream media stands the
distinct chance of being accused of yelling FIRE in the proverbial crowded
theater. They have done an exceedingly horrible job of reporting the facts of
this disaster to the point of criminal malfeasance. They have been more
concerned with trying to out-dramatize each other and some were running with
any unsubstantiated rumor they heard. Part of what they were reporting may
have hampered or slowed rescue efforts. Case in point, as of a few days ago,
when they were trying to find one for a follow-up interview, no ATC's or
pilots could be found to validate they were fired upon by looters. Yet, we
heard reports from multiple news agencies that looters were firing on the
choppers. This pathetic, self-serving yellow journalism may also explain how
the media mis-reported the relief and rescue response in the first few days.

-=jd=-
--

A quick, random sampling:

One ambulance official overseeing the airlift rescue operations said a
gunshot was fired at a military helicopter over the Superdome before
daybreak.

"We have suspended operations until they gain control of the Superdome,"
said Richard Zeuschlag, head of Acadian Ambulance, which was handling the
evacuation of sick and injured people from the building.
xxx.foxnews.com
Friday, September 02, 2005

But some Federal Emergency Management rescue operations were suspended in
areas where gunfire has broken out, Homeland Security spokesman Russ Knocke
said in Washington.
³In areas where our employees have been determined to potentially be in
danger, we have pulled back,² he said.
³Hospitals are trying to evacuate,² said Coast Guard Lt Cmdr Cheri
Ben-Iesan, spokesman at the city emergency operations centre. ³At every one
of them, there are reports that as the helicopters come in people are
shooting at them. There are people just taking pot-shots at police and at
helicopters, telling them: ŒYou better come get my family¹.²

But the ambulance service in charge of taking the sick and injured from the
Superdome suspended flights after a shot was reported fired at a military
helicopter. Richard Zuschlag, chief of Acadian Ambulance, said it had become
too dangerous for his pilots.
The military, which was overseeing the removal of the able-bodied by buses,
continued the ground evacuation without interruption, said National Guard Lt
Col Pete Schneider.
The government had no immediate confirmation of whether a military
helicopter was fired on.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2005/09/01/story218818.html
01/09/2005 - 19:07:09

Looks to me like the media was reporting what officials were saying. Ditto
with the slow relief efforts - quotes from officials, victims. Criminal?
Blame the messenger? Hell, you're accusing the messengers of crimes. How
disingenuous. The media is where you get all your information, whether it
be "liberal", "mainstream", "alternative" or "conservative" media. You must
feel really stupid.

Greg

Old September 11th 05, 02:57 AM
Jack

At least he didn't spend his summer vacation in gay clubs giving freebies
like you!
"David" wrote in message
Here's our fearless leader during the hurricane, showing what great
leaders are made of.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0125-515h.html

Old September 11th 05, 03:51 AM
David

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:01:10 GMT, Greg wrote:

Not one medical rescue pilot can be found to corroborate these stories
about people firing on them.