Old September 12th 05, 04:44 AM
Jim Hackett

Sheesh, I have picked up 6 this year at my flea market for $5-10 a piece in
mint condition. Ok, I got NO boxes with them. I guess they are worthless..

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
FO&A,
.
Listed on eBay Item # 5807997388
.
General Electric (GE) Superadio II that is
claimed to be Brand New "Mint" in the Box ? ? ?
.
EBAY = http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5807997388
.
- Opening Bid $150
- BIN #$180
.
Please Note - This is not my Radio or Auction.
.
It You are a GE Super Radio COLLECTOR this may be "The Radio"
that you 'must' have for that special In-the-Box Display Radio.
.
.
as always when it comes to ebay buyer beware ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 12th 05, 05:16 AM
RHF

DX Ace & JH,
Old September 12th 05, 05:30 AM
Jim Hackett

Why do you think I pick them up weekly for $5? I'm gonna get rich, I tell
ya!

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
DX Ace & JH,
.
To a Radio User, Radio Listener and Radio Enthusiast
the Price of this Radio is Ridicules [.]
.
However, to some Radio COLLECTOR out there this claimed to be
Brand New "Mint" Radio-in-the-Box is Priceless $ $ $
.
just setting here listening to the ray-did-de-o ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 13th 05, 04:48 PM

Oh you just have to have the mint condition boxes for the radios or else
they won't work or sell at all.Didn't those radios sell for about forty
or forty five dollars brand new with the brand new boxes?
cuhulin

Old September 14th 05, 10:18 PM
rfredericks

The Superadio II hasn't been produced in 20+ years and is well sought after
by Superadio collectors. A mint one in the box will command good money. Not
unusual for a nice Superadio I without box to sell in the $200+ range on
Ebay now and then.

Old September 14th 05, 11:16 PM

I have here a little two or three transistor boys radio with the box I
bought in Saigon in 1964.The last time I saw something in Antique Trader
magazine about ten years ago about the same model radio,the radio was
worth about $350.00.I wonder how much it is worth now?
cuhulin

Old September 13th 05, 11:35 AM
RHF

FO&A - The "NIB" GE Superadio II sold for $165 ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 13th 05, 02:18 PM
Jim Hackett

I couldn't help it. It was such a good deal...

oups.com...

Old September 15th 05, 12:07 AM
dxAce

RHF wrote:

FO&A - The "NIB" GE Superadio II sold for $165 ~ RHF

Here's one that went for more without the box...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-Superadio-Super-Radio-II-AM-FM-Almost-Mint_W0QQitemZ5804360424QQcategoryZ16702QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dxAce
Michigan
USA