Old September 12th 05, 10:22 PM
David

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:16:42 -0400, "Michael Lawson"
wrote:

That would be stupid. A lot of high-tech military manufacturing goes
on in the Valley.

Old September 12th 05, 10:34 PM
Carter-K8VT

I was aware of that, ****stain, but how many others here do you think were?

Continue to tote!

David wrote:

Oh. You're smarter than everyone else?

Absolutely... isn't it painfully and embarrassingly obvious that he's a
legend in his own mind.

Old September 12th 05, 10:39 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Oh. You're smarter than everyone else?

Absolutely... isn't it painfully and embarrassingly obvious that he's a
legend in his own mind.

LMAO. At least I have a mind, 'tard boy!

Toddle along now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 12th 05, 10:41 PM

ahhhhhh,quit cha b....ing,Katrina knocked my electric power off for 29
hours and some folks still don't have their electric power back on yet
and won't have for weeks to come.California Earthquake Could Be The Next
Katrina, www.stevequayle.com (click on the big Q) Hot Headlines.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 10:50 PM
Carter-K8VT

dxAce wrote:

Toddle along now.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks! :-)
Old September 12th 05, 10:53 PM
dxAce

Carter-K8VT wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Toddle along now.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks! :-)

Don't pat yourself to hard on the back there, 'tard boy, I'd hate to hear that
you soiled your diaper.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 12th 05, 10:57 PM
RHF

DaviD - Turns out that this was a Utility Worker
who accidently 'clipped' a Power Control Cable.
Old September 12th 05, 11:12 PM
David

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:41:32 -0500, wrote:

ahhhhhh,quit cha b....ing,Katrina knocked my electric power off for 29
hours and some folks still don't have their electric power back on yet
and won't have for weeks to come.California Earthquake Could Be The Next
Katrina,
www.stevequayle.com (click on the big Q) Hot Headlines.
cuhulin

The electricity doesn't go out much during earthquakes, especially
where the wires are underground.