Old September 13th 05, 10:20 PM
dxAce

Carter-K8VT wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I am honored to be called a 'tard by the likes of your'n.

Speaking of urine, have they changed your diaper today, 'tard boy?

Speaking of insults, you've been pretty stingy in handing them out
lately. When will we see another "trifecta"... (or is the 8 Ball just
needing a little rest?) ;-)

Old September 14th 05, 12:52 AM

Carter-K8VT wrote
dxAce wrote:
I am honored to be called a 'tard by the likes of your'n.

Speaking of urine, have they changed your diaper today, 'tard boy?

Speaking of insults, you've been pretty stingy in handing them out
lately. When will we see another "trifecta"... (or is the 8 Ball just
needing a little rest?) ;-) :

Shame on you! There is no sport in it when you bait him like this.
You don't get to count coup for this one.

However, congratulations on the one he quoted. You actually elicited a
joke from him, albeit not a very good joke, but at least it breaks the
monotony of the same old insults.

Old September 14th 05, 02:48 AM
John Barnard

RHF wrote:

M II - Some thing to consider . . .
about being the USA's Nation Next Door.
.
The old scenario goes that in a Nuclear War between the USSR
and the USA. If no Canadian Cities were Targeted the 85% of
the Canadian Population that lives within 100 Miles of the
US Border would also be Victims of the Bombs and Resulting
Nuclear Fall-Out.
.
Actually some War Game Scenarios showed that as a percentage
of Population Canada would loose more people then the USA.
.
As China (PRC) becomes a major Nuclear Power; then Canada
once again becomes the Nation Next Door who will suffer
the most form a Nuclear Attack on the USA.
.
m ii have a glowing night ~ RHF
. . . . .

We'll just have to hope that the winds are blowing south!

Enjoy making an ash of yourself ;-)

JB

Defusing a Nuclear Nightmare C. B. Shortwave 61 August 2nd 05 03:24 PM
N3CVJ denies failures, while Presidential Commission admitsfailures. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 147 June 17th 05 01:00 PM
Hey Dave.. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 30 June 16th 05 09:16 AM
twitlips, answer this stuff with some more Bush bashing lies, fool! mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! CB 2 May 27th 05 03:15 PM