Old September 13th 05, 09:11 AM
RHF

M II - Some thing to consider . . .
about being the USA's Nation Next Door.
Old September 13th 05, 11:50 AM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:09:13 -0400, "Jack" wrote:

ROFLMAO!

I hope like hell they do nuke em tiull they glow in the dark!
"dxAce" wrote in message

David wrote:

We really are doomed now:

But 'tard boy, you said we were doomed before. Just how doomed can we get?

Is their a scale of doom? Like 1 to 10?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Mock as you will. Are we trending toward or away from very serious
trouble?

Guess you should ask yourself that question, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 13th 05, 02:32 PM
David

On 13 Sep 2005 01:11:54 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

M II - Some thing to consider . . .
about being the USA's Nation Next Door.
.
The old scenario goes that in a Nuclear War between the USSR
and the USA. If no Canadian Cities were Targeted the 85% of
the Canadian Population that lives within 100 Miles of the
US Border would also be Victims of the Bombs and Resulting
Nuclear Fall-Out.
.
Actually some War Game Scenarios showed that as a percentage
of Population Canada would loose more people then the USA.
.
As China (PRC) becomes a major Nuclear Power; then Canada
once again becomes the Nation Next Door who will suffer
the most form a Nuclear Attack on the USA.
.
m ii have a glowing night ~ RHF
. . . . .

I there is even the slightest nuclear exchange the world will be
plunged into chaos. No one will escape.

Old September 13th 05, 03:19 PM
bpnjensen

Yes the USA can Help Save the World from the Bad People who would
Destroy the Planet.
Old September 13th 05, 04:12 PM

Canadians don't like it that America is building a nuclear shield
either,do they do or do they not?
cuhulin

Old September 13th 05, 05:58 PM
David

On 13 Sep 2005 07:19:04 -0700, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

Yes the USA can Help Save the World from the Bad People who would

Destroy the Planet.
.
so that the meek can inherit the earth - amen ~ RHF

Ah, RHF, you are a master of irony ;-)

Bruce Jensen

The ''meek' refers to insects and lizards.

Old September 13th 05, 06:00 PM
dxAce

wrote:

Yes the USA can Help Save the World from the Bad People who would

Destroy the Planet.
.
so that the meek can inherit the earth - amen ~ RHF

Ah, RHF, you are a master of irony ;-)

Bruce Jensen

The ''meek' refers to insects and lizards.

The "tard" refers to David Rickets and a host of others.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 13th 05, 06:45 PM
Daniel J. Morlan

Just an aside... It is believed by some in high places that China will sweet
talk Mexico into giving them military access with intent to invade the
U.S.A. "should current trends continue..."

China is making plans for expansion. In their view, it's a matter of life
or death... Simple survival. Overpopulation, etc... The trigger could be
Taiwan.

Not anytime soon, but Hitler had his plans before 1930.

Who knows what will happen for sure, but this isn't the most outrageous
thing I've ever heard of. U.S. Relations with Mexico can certainly get
worse as the immigration issue eventually needs to be dealt with.

DJM
"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:47:11 -0500, wrote:

Suits me.I say NUKE all of the ragheads.
cuhulin

The Pakistani Ragheads or the Indian Ragheads (both have nuclear
missiles and both have ties to Russia and China. Will we then have to
nuke them, too?

Old September 13th 05, 06:58 PM
Mark Zenier

In article .com,
RHF wrote:
DaviD,
.
This is "Why" the USA once again needs the Neutron Bomb to Save the
Planet from all that Bad 'Long Term' Radiation from standard Nuclear
Weapons.
.
With the Neutron Bomb the USA will only use a Big Blast of Short Term
Radiation.
.
The Neutron Bomb will allow the USA to de-populate and re-populate most
of the major cities of the World.
.
Yes the USA can Help Save the World from the Bad People who would
Destroy the Planet.
.
so that the meek can inherit the earth - amen ~ RHF

enter pedant mode

Neutron bombs can only be small yield devices.

A "normal" thermonuclear bomb works in three phases. First a
(Plutonium/Uranium) fission device is exploded. Second the radiation
from this explosion is used to ignite a fusion reaction in a structure of
light elements (Hydrogen/Lithium). This produces a flood of high energy
neutrons. Third, these high energy neutrons cause fission in the bomb
casing and other structures made of "Depleted" Uranium 238. U238 doesn't
produce the chain reaction possible with U235, Plutonium 239, (or U233).
But when hit with a high energy neutron, the nucleus will fission.

A neutron bomb is a small thermonuclear device that doesn't go through
the third stage of operation, (as they use other materials for the
radiation reflector). Their intended use was against tank formations
in an armored invasion of Europe by the Soviet Union, and their effective
range was about a kilometer.

The various outputs of nuclear bomb drop off at different distances.
And the size of the explosive determines the various effects. Neutron
radiation is a short range effect. If you make the bomb too big, the
blast effects will outweigh any prompt (neutron/x-ray/gamma) radiations.
This is largely because the blast energy comes from the prompt radiation
being absorbed by the material nearby the bomb. Build a bigger neutron
bomb, and you've built a bigger blast bomb.

end pedant mode

So if you try to build a neutron bomb big enough to kill only the people
in a city, there won't be a city left.

Mark Zenier

Old September 13th 05, 07:00 PM
David

wrote:

Yes the USA can Help Save the World from the Bad People who would
Destroy the Planet.
.
so that the meek can inherit the earth - amen ~ RHF

Ah, RHF, you are a master of irony ;-)

Bruce Jensen

The ''meek' refers to insects and lizards.

The "tard" refers to David Rickets and a host of others.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I am honored to be called a 'tard by the likes of your'n.

Defusing a Nuclear Nightmare C. B. Shortwave 61 August 2nd 05 03:24 PM
N3CVJ denies failures, while Presidential Commission admitsfailures. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 147 June 17th 05 01:00 PM
Hey Dave.. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 30 June 16th 05 09:16 AM
twitlips, answer this stuff with some more Bush bashing lies, fool! mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! CB 2 May 27th 05 03:15 PM