Old September 13th 05, 05:05 AM
m II

David wrote:
On 12 Sep 2005 18:45:12 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD,
.
This is "Why" the USA once again needs the Neutron Bomb to Save the
Planet from all that Bad 'Long Term' Radiation from standard Nuclear
Weapons.
.
With the Neutron Bomb the USA will only use a Big Blast of Short Term
Radiation.
.
The Neutron Bomb will allow the USA to de-populate and re-populate most
of the major cities of the World.
.
Yes the USA can Help Save the World from the Bad People who would
Destroy the Planet.
.
so that the meek can inherit the earth - amen ~ RHF
. . . . .

Spoken like a true Christian!

I never realized just how insane he really is.

mike

Old September 13th 05, 08:44 AM
RHF

M II - Don't Worry - I Am Not Mad About You ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 13th 05, 09:11 AM
RHF

M II - Some thing to consider . . .
about being the USA's Nation Next Door.
Old September 13th 05, 02:32 PM
David

On 13 Sep 2005 01:11:54 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

M II - Some thing to consider . . .
about being the USA's Nation Next Door.
.
The old scenario goes that in a Nuclear War between the USSR
and the USA. If no Canadian Cities were Targeted the 85% of
the Canadian Population that lives within 100 Miles of the
US Border would also be Victims of the Bombs and Resulting
Nuclear Fall-Out.
.
Actually some War Game Scenarios showed that as a percentage
of Population Canada would loose more people then the USA.
.
As China (PRC) becomes a major Nuclear Power; then Canada
once again becomes the Nation Next Door who will suffer
the most form a Nuclear Attack on the USA.
.
m ii have a glowing night ~ RHF
. . . . .

I there is even the slightest nuclear exchange the world will be
plunged into chaos. No one will escape.

Old September 14th 05, 02:48 AM
John Barnard

RHF wrote:

M II - Some thing to consider . . .
about being the USA's Nation Next Door.
.
The old scenario goes that in a Nuclear War between the USSR
and the USA. If no Canadian Cities were Targeted the 85% of
the Canadian Population that lives within 100 Miles of the
US Border would also be Victims of the Bombs and Resulting
Nuclear Fall-Out.
.
Actually some War Game Scenarios showed that as a percentage
of Population Canada would loose more people then the USA.
.
As China (PRC) becomes a major Nuclear Power; then Canada
once again becomes the Nation Next Door who will suffer
the most form a Nuclear Attack on the USA.
.
m ii have a glowing night ~ RHF
. . . . .

We'll just have to hope that the winds are blowing south!

Enjoy making an ash of yourself ;-)

JB

Defusing a Nuclear Nightmare C. B. Shortwave 61 August 2nd 05 03:24 PM
N3CVJ denies failures, while Presidential Commission admitsfailures. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 147 June 17th 05 01:00 PM
Hey Dave.. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 30 June 16th 05 09:16 AM
twitlips, answer this stuff with some more Bush bashing lies, fool! mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! CB 2 May 27th 05 03:15 PM