Old September 14th 05, 02:58 AM
David

Default OT Toxins At Ground Below Zero Coverup

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor.../con05330.html

Old September 14th 05, 06:55 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor.../con05330.html

HAHA. Right from Air America to Buzzflash. Once again the loony left trying
to make something out of nothing. Floodwaters in NO polluted? No, really?
Duh!

Old September 14th 05, 07:15 PM
David

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:55:40 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor.../con05330.html

HAHA. Right from Air America to Buzzflash. Once again the loony left trying
to make something out of nothing. Floodwaters in NO polluted? No, really?
Duh!

It appears to have slipped under the radar at Weird Nut Daily...

Old September 15th 05, 10:29 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:55:40 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor.../con05330.html

HAHA. Right from Air America to Buzzflash. Once again the loony left trying
to make something out of nothing. Floodwaters in NO polluted? No, really?
Duh!

The Bush-Condi ad in the lower left column is worth more than
a passing glance.
Old September 14th 05, 11:02 PM

How many after hurricanes (and otherwise non after hurricanes
situations) toxic grounds areas have been cleaned up and then put back
into good use.I know of at least one,Mississippi Gulf Coast after
hurricane Camille of 1969.And I don't know for sure but I don't think
Halliburton and Bechtel and Kellog,Brown & Root were doing the
rebuilding or most of the rebuilding either.
cuhulin

Old September 15th 05, 02:15 AM

Steve Uhrig Court Documents September 14,2005 www.cryptome.org
homeland INsecurity.We Have Met The Enemy And He Is Us.
cuhulin

Old September 15th 05, 11:22 AM
RHF

DaviD - What are 'you' and your Friends at Earth First
suggesting that "WE" Do with the City of New Orleans ?
Old September 15th 05, 04:29 PM

Potable water is coming back more and more almost every day in the New
Orleans area.So says,the Big 870 WWL New Orleans radio talk show.
cuhulin

Old September 15th 05, 04:31 PM

To H..L with fed govt.We gonna rebuild New Orleans anyway!
cuhulin

Old September 15th 05, 05:37 PM

The water came up and came up and came up and held for a longggg time
and then when it receded,, that is when the surge began.Mississippi Gulf
Coast.JT and Dave. www.supertalkms.com
cuhulin