Old September 16th 05, 05:04 PM
David

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:59:22 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

David wrote:
Nothing again this morning in Southern California.

This was my only reliable HF feed of the World Service.

How much longer before your antenna is repaired? That should help.

What antenna? He keeps using the aluminum to make new foil hats.

So much staying on topic...****ing asshole...

Old September 16th 05, 05:24 PM

Slingapore.Let me see can I pick up Slingapore.What time (Mississippi
Coon Ass time zone) and freakquency is it on?
cuhulin

Old September 16th 05, 05:31 PM

Tremors May Mean 'Big One' On The Way. www.raidersnewsupdate.com
I am Glad I don't live in California.
cuhulin

Old September 16th 05, 05:47 PM
David

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:31:09 -0500, wrote:

Tremors May Mean 'Big One' On The Way.
www.raidersnewsupdate.com
I am Glad I don't live in California.
cuhulin

Vancouver is in Canada.

You'd like California. Lots of thrift shops and wimmens.

Old September 16th 05, 07:10 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:31:09 -0500, wrote:

Tremors May Mean 'Big One' On The Way.
www.raidersnewsupdate.com
I am Glad I don't live in California.
cuhulin

Vancouver is in Canada.

You'd like California. Lots of thrift shops and wimmens.

And David could teach you the ins and outs of tin foil hat making.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 16th 05, 08:57 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
David wrote:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:04:41 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

Nothing again this morning in Southern California.

This was my only reliable HF feed of the World Service.

Audible here.

On now. Where was it earlier?

I usually tape it for an hour in the morning. Listening to the tape,
9740 was down in the mud at 14:30, improving to 15:00, and resasonable
quality by 15:30.

Mark Zenier

BBC Singapore MIA Mark Zenier Shortwave 0 September 12th 05 06:30 PM
Utillity freq List; NORMAN TRIANTAFILOS Shortwave 3 May 14th 05 03:31 AM
BBCWS Singapore Joel Rubin Shortwave 18 March 23rd 05 09:01 PM
VT Communications B'04 Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 12th 04 07:14 PM
International Parcel Despatch from Singapore to the United States J&D Schnoor Shortwave 0 July 21st 04 01:48 AM