Old September 19th 05, 06:14 PM
NewsGuy

Default The Right Perspective - Now Podcasting!

Some of you may already know NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk
Radio, Frank from Queens and John of Staten Island. They've had their
own show for more than 6 years, taking your phone calls and discussing
issues from "The Right Perspective" and are currently heard on
shortwave WWCR 5.070 MHz.

Now The Right Perspective enters the era of podcasting! You can
download the full shows and listen to them from your mp3 player or
computer any time you want - just go here for the podcast archives:

http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

You can also subscribe The Right Perspective to your feed reader or
aggregator by using this RSS feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheRight...ivePodcastBlog

Frank & John still broadcast live every Friday night 9pm EST over
shortwave radio station WWCR 5.070 MHz and the Internet at
www.therightperspective.com.

As Frank & John would say,

THANK YOU!

Old September 19th 05, 09:22 PM
LF Midwood

On 19 Sep 2005 10:14:03 -0700, "NewsGuy"
wrote:

[...]

Ass clowns on-demand, just goes to show technology is only as good as
what it is used for.
Old September 20th 05, 12:06 AM

Did you get your freebie iPod? I don't want a stinking iPod.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 12:09 AM

I listen to www.us963.com It beats anything you are listening to.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 01:16 AM
NewsGuy

STFU before the NIMBusters kick your skinny ass again, biotch!

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/

-NewsGuy

Old September 20th 05, 01:50 AM

Well put..

Just nore right wing " Tap Dancing & Farting " ,

now on a ****in Ipod..

Feh !

Old September 20th 05, 01:55 AM
LF Midwood

The Lord of the flies has spoken! Get a grip man, you NIM losers tend
to forget you hold no power outside your dark little cave.

Old September 20th 05, 02:26 AM

I am too dumb to be a moron.If I wanted an iPod,I would take me happy
arse over to a local Jackon computer store and buy one.You go get your
freebie Stupid iPod piece of s..t now,, hey,don't be walking around New
York City or limeyland with your cute little iPod,I read where some
criminals kill people for their iPods.I don't want one.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 02:27 AM
Fanny Floorflusher

"NewsGuy" wrote in message
ps.com...
Some of you may already know NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk
Radio, Frank from Queens and John of Staten Island. They've had their
own show for more than 6 years, taking your phone calls and discussing
issues from "The Right Perspective" and are currently heard on
shortwave WWCR 5.070 MHz.

Unfortunatly we have.......

Now The Right Perspective enters the era of podcasting! You can
download the full shows and listen to them from your mp3 player

....oh my! I'm going to take off work tomorrow just to go
get a new $300 cherry pastel color Apple Ipod at Comp-USA
just so I can listen to two illiterate bigots from Jersey ! !

- - - PLONK!

Old September 20th 05, 02:40 AM

I don't own an iPod.
cuhulin