Old September 24th 05, 10:31 PM
RHF

Default Bush Drinking [ot]

Barnega would have us believe :
" Family sources have told how the 59-year-old president was caught
by First Lady Laura downing a shot of booze at their family ranch in
Crawford, Texas, when he learned of the hurricane disaster. "
Old September 25th 05, 04:38 AM

Air Force One does have a well stocked WHISKEY pantry.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 05, 04:44 AM

I don't normally read the National Enquirer.(My wife had a space alien's
baby!) But,g.WHISKEY bush really IS drinking the hard stuff.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 05, 03:18 PM

The Enquirer got their ass sued off 20 - 30 years ago.. so I think , if
it's printed, they have two sources they can go to court with.

A Maid, An Aide, The Secret Service, or Laura

Please note; The White House isn't touching this..

If they ( White House ) Did sue, it would be through a Proxy, The Good
Reverand Fumbletitties or something..

Hasn't happened yet..

Old September 25th 05, 03:23 PM
John S.

The Enquirer got their ass sued off 20 - 30 years ago.. so I think , if
it's printed, they have two sources they can go to court with.

You mean like the supposed photo of a B-17 on the moon? Yes, I saw that
article on the Enquirer front page in the late 1980's while at the
grocery store. Maybe they confirmed the story with Art Bell.

A Maid, An Aide, The Secret Service, or Laura

I'll wait for confirmation of this story through something more
reliable.

Old September 25th 05, 03:36 PM

Anybody with two eyeballs (or one eyeball) can see g.WHISKEY bush is
hitting the hard liquor.I say he should keep on hitting that hard liquor
even more and even more harder,knock his a.. out.Have another greattttt
biggggg drink of OLD CROW WHISKEY,g.WHISKEY bush.
--- []\ it's on the house.Want more?
--- []\

cuhulin

Old September 25th 05, 03:42 PM

You mean like the supposed photo of a B-17 on the moon?

- Yeah, Maybe someone should call in Ace reporter
Jeff Gannon to investigate..

No senate investigations on that issue , THATS for sure!

Old September 25th 05, 04:01 PM

One of those Kooks,Art Bell or George Noory or that enterprise mission
Kook guy once had a picture of a crashed space alien flying saucer that
had crashed on Mars and something about a human skeleton or a foot print
(whatever it was suppose to be) on Mars.It's all a bunch of Kook
nonsense if you ask me.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 05, 04:05 PM

B-17's must have air under and above their wings (it is the lift under
their wings and the faster moving air over their wings that gives them
lifting properties that lets them fly) and air for the engines and a
whole lot of other Earth thingys to even get off the ground and fly.
cuhulin