Old September 28th 05, 11:56 PM

Default (OT) : Democrat's now being controlled by the Liberal Special I...

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:17:42 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:13:23 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

They fought for the Nazis right to march in Skokie and to keep Rush
Limbaugh's medical records out of the prosecutor's hands.

Well, that just shows what a bunch of commies they are.

How did someone as dumb as you ever learn the alphabet? Or do
you have someone else read the postings to you and type your moronic
replies?
Old September 29th 05, 12:01 AM

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:35:56 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

What leads you to the assumption that I am "fustrated and defensive"? On
the contrary, my statements are neither baseless nor hyperbolic and are
grounded in fact. The ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, plain and
simple. Google "ACLU" and "NAMBLA" and see what you get. Then come back and
explain why you are championing their causes and how you can deny being
complicit in furthering the causes of an organization of *pedophiles*. It
sounds to me like *I* have absolutely nothing to be defensive about. *You*
on the other hand, have *ample* reason to begin back-peddling furiously. I
would *if* I was in your untenable position: championing an organization
that defends pedophiles...

The ironic thing is they'd even defend a worm like you if
someone tried to prevent you from saying what you just did.

Since when is any group you disagree with to be deprived of
legal counsel for any reason?
Old September 29th 05, 12:29 AM
FDR

wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:17:42 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

They fought for the Nazis right to march in Skokie and to keep Rush
Limbaugh's medical records out of the prosecutor's hands.

Well, that just shows what a bunch of commies they are.

How did someone as dumb as you ever learn the alphabet? Or do
you have someone else read the postings to you and type your moronic
replies?

Uhm, sarcasm anyone?

Old September 29th 05, 02:21 AM
FDR

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
:

wrote:

What leads you to the assumption that I am "fustrated and defensive"? On
the contrary, my statements are neither baseless nor hyperbolic and are
grounded in fact. The ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, plain and
simple. Google "ACLU" and "NAMBLA" and see what you get. Then come back
and explain why you are championing their causes and how you can deny
being complicit in furthering the causes of an organization of
*pedophiles*. It sounds to me like *I* have absolutely nothing to be
defensive about. *You* on the other hand, have *ample* reason to begin
back-peddling furiously. I would *if* I was in your untenable position:
championing an organization that defends pedophiles...

The ironic thing is they'd even defend a worm like you if
someone tried to prevent you from saying what you just did.

I would immediately reject any offer they might extend. They have
absolutely nothing I want and I most definitely have no need for their
assistance in any shape, form or fashion. If you want to be associated
with
them, then you are free to trash your own reputation.

Since when is any group you disagree with to be deprived of
legal counsel for any reason?

I haven't said they should be deprived of legal counsel. I have said that
the ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, which is an organization of overt
pedophiles. If you want to champion the ACLU and be complicit in assisting
an organization of pedophiles, then you are free to sully your own
reputation. Are you saying that no one is allowed to be disgusted by your
choosing to support the ACLU as they protect an organization of
pedophiles?
You are clearly the "worm" here! LOL! Does your family know you are
complicit in the support of an organization of child molesters? Are they
proud of your perpetuation of perversity? (pardon the alliteration)...

Well somebody's got to do it.

-=jd=-

Old September 29th 05, 05:13 PM
MnMikew

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...

ACLU = enemy of the state.

Old September 30th 05, 02:44 AM

wrote:

[...]

Your call, but they might well be your only choice.

Since when is any group you disagree with to be deprived of
legal counsel for any reason?

I haven't said they should be deprived of legal counsel. I have said that
the ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, which is an organization of overt
pedophiles. If you want to champion the ACLU and be complicit in assisting
an organization of pedophiles, then you are free to sully your own
reputation. Are you saying that no one is allowed to be disgusted by your
choosing to support the ACLU as they protect an organization of pedophiles?
You are clearly the "worm" here! LOL! Does your family know you are
complicit in the support of an organization of child molesters? Are they
proud of your perpetuation of perversity? (pardon the alliteration)...

In your case illiteration would be the better word.

If you want to go over the top, is your family proud you're a
citizen of a nation which has spent its history defending slavery,
whether within or without the law? How about its support of lunatics
like Joe McCarthy and that disgrace to the Cathlic Church, Father
Coughlin? How about its history of sending Japaanese American citizens
to concentration camps, leaving them to suffer the continued loss of
their former possessions after release and was too ****ing cowardly to
consider apologizing unti recently. Hell of a lot you have to be proud
of.

Or you proud of all that?

-=jd=-

Old September 30th 05, 02:49 AM

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:13:59 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 18...

ACLU = enemy of the state.

Anti-ACLU = enemy of the Constitution.
Old September 30th 05, 03:37 AM

All democraps and libs have an illness called BSD,the Brain Sickness
Disease.
cuhulin

Old October 3rd 05, 08:47 AM

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 02:12:55 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Thu 29 Sep 2005 09:44:35p, wrote in message
:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:23:10 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

:

wrote:

[...]

No, I can't conceive of any situation where I would need, or desire their
assistance.

Too bad your parents were able to conceive.

Since when is any group you disagree with to be deprived of
legal counsel for any reason?

I haven't said they should be deprived of legal counsel. I have said
that the ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, which is an organization
of overt pedophiles.

Which still retains constuitutional rights, even though a jerk
like you can't see how.

If you want to champion the ACLU and be complicit
in assisting an organization of pedophiles, then you are free to sully
your own reputation.

The lowest form of ad hominem I've yet seen.

You're too ****ing dim for words.

Are they proud of your perpetuation of perversity?
(pardon the alliteration)...

In your case illiteration would be the better word.

That's your bag.

Ooohhhh, brilliant repartee, child.

If you want to go over the top, is your family proud you're a
citizen of a nation which has spent its history defending slavery,
whether within or without the law?

Neither me or my family supported slavery and we're proud that we are
citizens of a nation that *ABOLISHED* slavery! Try again, sunshine!

It still goes on.

How about its support of lunatics like Joe McCarthy

Me and my family did not support McCarthy are proud that McCarthy was
rightfully discredited, defeated and shown for the putz he was! Try again,
sunshine!

Yeah, throw in some Yiddish to show what a man of the world
sounds like.

and that disgrace to the Cathlic Church, Father
Coughlin?

We're not Catholic and we don't even know who Coughlin is! Try again,
sunshine!

Then you are indeed an ignoramus. What's what the obsession
with nunxhine -- isn't there any where you keep your head?

How about its history of sending Japaanese American citizens
to concentration camps, leaving them to suffer the continued loss of
their former possessions after release and was too ****ing cowardly to
consider apologizing unti recently. Hell of a lot you have to be proud
of.

Me and my family condemned the internment of Japanese Americans and feel
that they should have been liberally compenstated and apologized to! Try
again, sunshine! We have everything to be proud of! We are also proud that
we don't openly champion and support a national organization that prides
itself on protecting child-abusing pedophiles like you and your family
apparently do! Why, you must be *beaming* with pride every time a little
boys life is ruined! It must suck to be *you*!!

Sunshine and suck obsessions. Oh, my.

I just love the way you wannabe shrinks can tell all about the
family of someone they don't know a ****ing thing about.

Yank your head out and smell the roses instead of the feces.

-=jd=-

wide band receiver, HT, PC controlled radio TomH Scanner 0 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
PC controlled reciever --- good idea? bad idea? or a just plain ugly one? tom Scanner 7 January 30th 05 04:40 AM
(OT) Say you Democrats Burr Shortwave 17 April 21st 04 03:58 PM
Tabletop (R75) vs PC controlled (320D) Opinion DEE Shortwave 10 March 3rd 04 02:36 AM
Anyone know of a source for a computer controlled vfo? OH3PC Homebrew 2 January 29th 04 12:26 PM