Old September 28th 05, 09:32 PM
MnMikew

Default Flame Bait...

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1127928988.f7d2f24c07cc5700806590254b614983@b ubbanews...

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1127927199.53e26e9f8d1050fe45847e1441c6ffa4@b ubbanews...

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Cindy" wrote in message
I used to like Michael Savage and Sean Hannity but they are

getting
just
bit too liberal for me these days. Bill O'Reilly is practically a
Democrat...

Bill O is a registered independant. Michael Savage too liberal?

Colmes
must
be rubbing off on Hannity.

I have listend to savage and all i have to say i dont think he

belives
all
the bile he spews out of his mouth, in other words i think the guy is

BIG
PHONY

Phoney? No way. His anger is very real. Though he just dosent seem to
figgure out who to direct it at. He hates everyone.

He has broken with bush and seems to go out of his way to see how many
people he can just **** off

I like his "red diaper doper babies" rants.

Old September 28th 05, 11:53 PM
john sumner

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
nk.net...
The other day he was bad-mouthing Asians then this woman caller said
something about one of these days he's gonna end up working himself into a
heart attack and wake up in the hospital only to find out that an Asain
doctor just saved his life. He flew off the handle and called her a slut
and eventually hung up on her.
Now THAT'S class...............

I heard that on my way home from work and almost drove off the road just
laughing at this clown

Old September 28th 05, 11:55 PM
john sumner

I like his "red diaper doper babies" rants.

I have not heard him say that in such a long time

Old September 29th 05, 03:00 AM

Paul Gallo,on his local Jackson radio talk show a few years ago once
told me to Go to Hell! and he hung up on me.There are "certain people"
he wouldn't dare! to tell them to Go to Hell! and he knows it too!
cuhulin

Old September 29th 05, 03:06 AM

I like Michael Savage ok,a guy by the name of Rick Roberts (maybe I got
his name right,I don't know) was sitting in for Michael Savage
tonight.Lars Larson's radio talk show www.larslarson.com is up
next on Supertalk Mississippi 97.3 FM.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 05, 04:28 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Paul Gallo,on his local Jackson radio talk show a few years ago once
told me to Go to Hell! and he hung up on me.There are "certain people"
he wouldn't dare! to tell them to Go to Hell! and he knows it too!
cuhulin

I'd pay for a copy of that tape.

Old September 29th 05, 04:50 AM

Paul Gallo is a little bandy legged little freak that thinks he is
smart.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 05, 05:45 AM

Default Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

Some of them radio talk show host (I am not knocking them,mind you)
y'all mention,I have never heard of them before.Anyway,,,
www.rense.com george bush In HELL. (just scroll down the middle isle
at rense.com for the article) coasttocoatam can't compete with Jeff
Rense's website,Jeff Rense leaves that Kook Art Blinded by the
Headlights Bell and that Kook George Betty Boop Noory sittin at the Post
every time.
g.w.bush will Definetly Go To HELL when he croaks!
cuhulin

Old September 29th 05, 06:26 AM

Or look his little bandy legged rooster arse up
at
www.supertalkms.com Go ahead Honus,tell him you want a copy of
that tape.Bell South just might have a copy in their data files too.I am
sleepy now,fixin to cut the light and get my beauty sleep.Nite nite,boys
and girls.Move over Blueberry doggy.
cuhulin