RadioBanter

-   -   Great Liberty Net 3.931 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/79637-great-liberty-net-3-931-a.html)

an_old_friend October 4th 05 12:19 AM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

cut
The good old days is right!

and people dare suggest that I can in any way be harmfull on such bands

BDK

Now who said that? All the "illegal jammers", etc, made the Liberty
Net..FUN. Now it's just a bunch of old KKK and Nazi losers crying about
the ...(insert race or jew here) picking on their poor old puckered up
white cracker asses. Awwwwww. One night, I did actually hear them
talking about ...radio! I about crapped my pants!

who? well all these folks claiming No Code will be the "end of Ham
radio"

BDK

A O F is a bit paranoid. He is under the impression that every discussion
should include him. Sort of like a 3 year old.

Hmm Paranoia according to you is beliving I have the same right to
coment on the posts in here as everyone else

Dan/W4NTI

kk4tl October 4th 05 01:12 AM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

Yep Uncle Walter had a fine collection of march music and a very hi-fi
transmitter. Sounded great. Not Walter, the music.

There was the night I was driving the width of Tennessee on I-40
listening to 3950 on the FT-900. Walter ranted till dawn (literally)
in one of his drunken rampages.

Sir Sidney was the one who played Anchors Aweigh and the theme to
Hogan's Heroes.

Dag-nabbit somebody bring back the good old days.

Yew peeple make me siiiiicccckkkkk

BDK October 4th 05 04:48 AM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

In article .com,
says...

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

cut
The good old days is right!

and people dare suggest that I can in any way be harmfull on such bands

BDK

Now who said that? All the "illegal jammers", etc, made the Liberty
Net..FUN. Now it's just a bunch of old KKK and Nazi losers crying about
the ...(insert race or jew here) picking on their poor old puckered up
white cracker asses. Awwwwww. One night, I did actually hear them
talking about ...radio! I about crapped my pants!

who? well all these folks claiming No Code will be the "end of Ham
radio"

BDK

Ahhh, that old nonsense never made sense anyway, since almost all the
troublemakers have always been, for the most part, higher level, coded
licensees. I think the code cracks some of them up. I know it annoyed
the crap out of me 32 years ago.

BDK

BDK October 4th 05 04:50 AM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

In article . net,
says...

"BDK" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...
Dan says
"KJI and BLB are real world class retards in my book"

We reply:
Awww come on Dan. Don't be so mean to Kind Jewish Indian and Sir
Sidney.

I miss the 3950 days before Riley .. everyone was 60-80 over S-9.
There was Arky Bob. Uncle Walter. Loose Orifice. Chicken Fornicator.
Anchors Aweigh. Nazi Faggots. Dawg Peter. Tarzan. Doofus Jammer.

Ahhhh the good old days.

Raincoat Charlie was one of mine..I loved it when Vic and the boys went
off the deep end, crying about "illegal jammers". I loved the Hitler
speeches and Nazi music playing in the background too.

I remember that pinhead ahole "Joe", that excitedly came on one night,
announcing he "found a nest of jews" on some other freq. He died soon
after, hopefully in great pain.

The good old days is right!

BDK

The martial music came from Walter. Perfect clean audio with great music.
Unfortunatly a no-no on ham radio.

Dan/W4NTI

Yeah, but it was fun to listen to! The Liberty Net isn't nearly as fun
now...it's just sad.

BDK

[email protected] October 4th 05 01:13 PM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

It was always sad. So are the participants.

an_old_friend October 4th 05 05:50 PM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

BDK wrote:
[...]

making sense has never been a requirement of the world in or out of Ham
Radio

BDK

Dan/W4NTI October 4th 05 10:07 PM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

BDK wrote:
[...]

That's the point AOF, you don't.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan/W4NTI October 4th 05 10:08 PM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

"BDK" wrote in message
In article .com,
says...

BDK wrote:
[...]

No, most to all of those so called code qualified trouble makers didn't do
CW. They just listened to the new breed of hams, and that cracked them up.

Dan/W4NTI

KØHB October 4th 05 11:58 PM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

"an_old_friend" wrote

making sense has never been a requirement of the world in or
out of Ham Radio

Luckily for you!

an_old_friend October 5th 05 02:55 AM

Great Liberty Net 3.931

BDK wrote:
[...]

ah but I do I have the same rights as you do

One day you might grow up and realize that fact, but I certainlly would
not recomend anyone hold thier breath waiting for it

You are one of those elist folks that can't accept that are ONLy equal
of the rest of us

Dan/W4NTI