Old October 17th 05, 06:34 PM
KØHB

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

"Dr.Ace" wrote

Free men are not equal, and equal men are not free. Those who believe in an
artificially enforced equality, therefore, hate the freedom which naturally
proves them to be silly and ignorant, brainwashed little sheep.
Ace - WH2T

This should be engraved in two huge marble plaques and displayed in both houses
of Congress.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old October 17th 05, 09:57 PM
an old friend

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
cut
and none of the other persona mention ( Adams, Franklin, Livingston,
and Sherman) were slave holders at all

therefore again the document was not written by slaveholders in the
pural

God are you stupid, Marky. What about the authors of the document from
all the Southern Colonies which later became states?

what authors? the Congress adopted the declaration they did not write
the thing

Oh, stupid Marky? I suppose the ink just jumped onto the parchment
without the use of a quill pen, too.

no never said that idiot

Read it again or better still have somebody read to you what you wrote
above, you retard.

still never said the declaration wrote itself

Stupid Marky fails to get it even when just about everybody else would.
You did practically say it wrote itself, you dumbass.

no I don't say that

Yes, you did, stupid.

nope another lie

again you simply lying little boy

Again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, little girl.

I sure do

I said it was written by Tom (mostly) as part of the comittee set up by
John Hancock to manage the declaration

That'snot what you said. Quit lying and backpedaling.

yes it is little boy

you were just too busy trying to flame me to bother reading

it was then editied (mostly words hacked out I remember 2 additions to
that being "with relance on Divine providence" and "in many cases" to
section on trail by jury i think) most notable was the removal of the
anti-slavery language.

Bull. The only one editing is you because your faggot feelings get hurt
so easily.

more of your hate filled bile

you do sound a lot like what Stevie would like to sound like but is too
afraid of convetion to come out and say under his own name

cut

Run away, little girl Marky.

yet more delusion little boy, maybe you should try taking your meds, or
some good stiff drinks if you can't aford your meds

You should have your psychiatrist increase your electro-shock voltage
or your Prozac, Marky, or lay off the booze yourself, you chronic
alcoholic.

wrong again little boy

Oh, you are a regular inpatient in a mental intitution, Marky?

wrong again

cut.

Run away, little girl.

Old October 17th 05, 10:03 PM

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

The proof is in your post, dumbass!

again you simply lying little boy

Again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, little girl.

You sure do suck cocks, don't you, Marky?

I sure do

Die of your AIDS, faggot.

I said it was written by Tom (mostly) as part of the comittee set up by
John Hancock to manage the declaration

That'snot what you said. Quit lying and backpedaling.

yes it is little boy

Thanks for admitting you were lying, Marky.

you were just too busy trying to flame me to bother reading

You are just too stupid to realize you made a mistake.

it was then editied (mostly words hacked out I remember 2 additions to
that being "with relance on Divine providence" and "in many cases" to
section on trail by jury i think) most notable was the removal of the
anti-slavery language.

Bull. The only one editing is you because your faggot feelings get hurt
so easily.

more of your hate filled bile

Gonna cry now, little girl?

you do sound a lot like what Stevie would like to sound like but is too
afraid of convetion to come out and say under his own name

You hear sounds along with the many voices in your empty skull, Marky?

cut

Run away, little girl Marky.

yet more delusion little boy, maybe you should try taking your meds, or
some good stiff drinks if you can't aford your meds

You should have your psychiatrist increase your electro-shock voltage
or your Prozac, Marky, or lay off the booze yourself, you chronic
alcoholic.

wrong again little boy

Oh, you are a regular inpatient in a mental intitution, Marky?

wrong again

Oh, so you did spend half your life in one......

cut.

Run away, little girl.

Old October 17th 05, 10:11 PM
an old friend

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

where?
all that is there is prove that you were lying about the contents

again you simply lying little boy

Again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, little girl.

You sure do suck cocks, don't you, Marky?

more hate

I sure do

Die of your AIDS, faggot.

what AIDS?

I said it was written by Tom (mostly) as part of the comittee set up by
John Hancock to manage the declaration

That'snot what you said. Quit lying and backpedaling.

yes it is little boy

Thanks for admitting you were lying, Marky.

no such admission was made

you were just too busy trying to flame me to bother reading

You are just too stupid to realize you made a mistake.

what mistake?

it was then editied (mostly words hacked out I remember 2 additions to
that being "with relance on Divine providence" and "in many cases" to
section on trail by jury i think) most notable was the removal of the
anti-slavery language.

Bull. The only one editing is you because your faggot feelings get hurt
so easily.

more of your hate filled bile

Gonna cry now, little girl?

no

you do sound a lot like what Stevie would like to sound like but is too
afraid of convetion to come out and say under his own name

You hear sounds along with the many voices in your empty skull, Marky?

no

cut

Run away, little girl Marky.

yet more delusion little boy, maybe you should try taking your meds, or
some good stiff drinks if you can't aford your meds

You should have your psychiatrist increase your electro-shock voltage
or your Prozac, Marky, or lay off the booze yourself, you chronic
alcoholic.

wrong again little boy

Oh, you are a regular inpatient in a mental intitution, Marky?

wrong again

Oh, so you did spend half your life in one......

no never been in one

cut.

Run away, little girl.

Old October 17th 05, 10:16 PM
N0VFP

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

Read it above, stupid.

all that is there is prove that you were lying about the contents

No, stupid. You lose as usual.

again you simply lying little boy

Again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, little girl.

You sure do suck cocks, don't you, Marky?

more hate

More whining about criticism of your perverted lifestyle?

I sure do

Die of your AIDS, faggot.

what AIDS?

The aids you have, Marky.

I said it was written by Tom (mostly) as part of the comittee set up by
John Hancock to manage the declaration

That'snot what you said. Quit lying and backpedaling.

yes it is little boy

Thanks for admitting you were lying, Marky.

no such admission was made

Learn to read, dumbass.

you were just too busy trying to flame me to bother reading

You are just too stupid to realize you made a mistake.

what mistake?

You mean besides you being born? Read above.

it was then editied (mostly words hacked out I remember 2 additions to
that being "with relance on Divine providence" and "in many cases" to
section on trail by jury i think) most notable was the removal of the
anti-slavery language.

Bull. The only one editing is you because your faggot feelings get hurt
so easily.

more of your hate filled bile

Gonna cry now, little girl?

no

Sounds like you are, sugar britches.

you do sound a lot like what Stevie would like to sound like but is too
afraid of convetion to come out and say under his own name

You hear sounds along with the many voices in your empty skull, Marky?

no

Oh, that's right, sound doesn't travel in a vacuum.......

cut

Run away, little girl Marky.

yet more delusion little boy, maybe you should try taking your meds, or
some good stiff drinks if you can't aford your meds

You should have your psychiatrist increase your electro-shock voltage
or your Prozac, Marky, or lay off the booze yourself, you chronic
alcoholic.

wrong again little boy

Oh, you are a regular inpatient in a mental institution, Marky?

wrong again

Oh, so you did spend half your life in one......

no never been in one

Yes you have and will soon be again......

cut.

Run away, little girl.

Old October 17th 05, 10:31 PM
an Old friend

N0VFP wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

it isn't there

all that is there is prove that you were lying about the contents

No, stupid. You lose as usual.

lose what?

again you simply lying little boy

Again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, little girl.

You sure do suck cocks, don't you, Marky?

more hate

More whining about criticism of your perverted lifestyle?

no

just calling hate, hate

I sure do

Die of your AIDS, faggot.

what AIDS?

The aids you have, Marky.

no I don't

Nobody senible get AIDS these days, at first yes before we knew how it
was spread there was a decent excuse

I said it was written by Tom (mostly) as part of the comittee set up by
John Hancock to manage the declaration

That'snot what you said. Quit lying and backpedaling.

yes it is little boy

Thanks for admitting you were lying, Marky.

no such admission was made

Learn to read, dumbass.

talking to whinny i guess

you were just too busy trying to flame me to bother reading

You are just too stupid to realize you made a mistake.

what mistake?

You mean besides you being born? Read above.

no mistake there

it was then editied (mostly words hacked out I remember 2 additions to
that being "with relance on Divine providence" and "in many cases" to
section on trail by jury i think) most notable was the removal of the
anti-slavery language.

Bull. The only one editing is you because your faggot feelings get hurt
so easily.

more of your hate filled bile

Gonna cry now, little girl?

no

Sounds like you are, sugar britches.

then you are of course wrong

[...]

only if I decide to visit someone

cut.

Run away, little girl.

Old October 18th 05, 10:03 AM
Dr.Ace

Mark / KB9RQZ aka "an Old friend" ,
I believe that you suffer from both Dyslexia and Aphasia (also known as
dysphasia).
You blame these Psycholinguistic disorders for your inability to pass a
Morse code exam.
On what brain dysfunction do you blame your inability or unwillingness to
learn to use a simple spell checker?
Or are you just that damn lazy?

At a quick glance it appears that you have been posting more messages to
rec.radio.amateur.misc than anyone else lately, not to mention the other
NG's you cross post to.
Since I can't recall anyone in any NG ever agreeing with any of the nonsense
you prolifically post to numerous NG's it appears that you must have a
masochistic desire to be everyone's punching bag.
Or possibly you "know you're right about everything" and everyone else is
always wrong and you've made it your mission in life to "set the world
straight" - No gay pun intended.
Ace - WH2T

"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

sure do knwo about it alot mor than you it would seem

Markie.....would you PLEASE at LEAST read what you wrote BEFORE you hit
send. I am so sick and tired of reading gibberish.

then don't read it nobody is hoding a gun to your head

..Are you brain damaged
or something?

how many time do I have to explain dyslexiod aphasia for you. I have
explained it and it results many times try google

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 18th 05, 09:46 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

sure do knwo about it alot mor than you it would seem

Markie.....would you PLEASE at LEAST read what you wrote BEFORE you hit
send. I am so sick and tired of reading gibberish.

then don't read it nobody is hoding a gun to your head

..Are you brain damaged
or something?

how many time do I have to explain dyslexiod aphasia for you. I have
explained it and it results many times try google

Dan/W4NTI

I was NOT aware you had a "real" problem. Now that I do. I won't bother
you any longer. You can't help yourself, or wont.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 19th 05, 03:34 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

sure do knwo about it alot mor than you it would seem

Markie.....would you PLEASE at LEAST read what you wrote BEFORE you hit
send. I am so sick and tired of reading gibberish.

then don't read it nobody is hoding a gun to your head

..Are you brain damaged
or something?

how many time do I have to explain dyslexiod aphasia for you. I have
explained it and it results many times try google

Dan/W4NTI

I was NOT aware you had a "real" problem. Now that I do. I won't bother
you any longer. You can't help yourself, or wont.

why do you continue to lie

you made it clear in this very thread

you don't think BLGT people are entitled to opinions

you are just another gay bashing bigot

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 19th 05, 04:14 PM

www.devilfinder.com Little Known Facts about the civil war

The civil war: Strange & Fascinating Facts.by Burke Davis.See if you can
get your mitts on the book.

I have that book here.I bought the book at the Books A Million book
store on I-55 Frontage Road about nine years ago.Actually,civil war is a
misnomer,it was actually the War Of Northern Aggression.
What was "civil" about it?
cuhulin

Anyone hear The Great Liberty Net last night? LW Shortwave 3 October 11th 05 07:51 PM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits General 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits Policy 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
The Great Liberty Net ... LW Shortwave 6 April 19th 04 04:14 PM
a dipole made of two great sheets of metal? Dan Jacobson Antenna 12 April 7th 04 02:22 AM