Old October 4th 05, 01:51 AM

Default Oklahoma

U bomber had huge explosive stash. www.worldnetdaily.com U.S.fed
govt killed somebody and there is U.S.fed govt's Scapegoat.U.S.fed govt
is regrouping RIGHT NOW!,planning another ATTACK on AMERICA! (I never
lie)
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 02:40 AM

wrote:
U bomber had huge explosive stash.
www.worldnetdaily.com U.S.fed
govt killed somebody and there is U.S.fed govt's Scapegoat.U.S.fed govt
is regrouping RIGHT NOW!,planning another ATTACK on AMERICA! (I never
lie)
cuhulin

- Info appears to not be there now . . .

Old October 4th 05, 02:44 AM

http://newsbusters.org/node/1895

Old October 4th 05, 02:47 AM

www.kidon.com
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 03:37 AM

China's not-so-secret,but unreported 'Program 863'
www.worldtribune.com

Don't you know how to use www.devilfinder.com and type the
Title(s) of whatever article(s) you want to look up in there? I teach
y'all everything I know and y'all still don't know nothing.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 04:49 AM

Was There a Terrorist Conspiracy at the University of Oklahoma? Don't
ask David Boren. www.bellaciao.org

U.S.fed govt (and at least two other "agencies) and the Murrah
building,Oklahoma City,Oklahoma.

U.S.fed govt (and at least two other "agencies") and the University of
Okahoma,Norman,Oklahoma.

Why is U.S.fed govt BOMBING Oklahoma!?
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 04:05 AM

Click on the article about Eisenhower at www.bellaciao.org and
then look over to the right hand side of the page and click on the
article about the Bombing at Oklahoma University.
Heck of a note,we have to read news at a Foreign website to find real
news.The U.S.Ministry Of Propaganda provides NO news at all.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 05:37 AM
m II

wrote:

http://www.bellaciao.org/en/IMG/jpg/...mmencement.jpg

OT Attempted Terrorist Act in Oklahoma? David Shortwave 5 October 4th 05 03:20 PM
Tulsa Oklahoma Rob Mills Shortwave 3 May 31st 05 05:47 AM
Tulsa Oklahoma Rob Mills Scanner 0 May 30th 05 06:14 PM
DXing in Oklahoma? Phillip Gregg Shortwave 3 October 13th 04 08:00 AM