Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 05, 04:11 AM
SR

Default Dr. Strange Love

Hey gang, yall remember the movie Dr. Strange Love? Well, I was very
impress with the photography used in the inside of that aircraft.

I can not figure out how the top officer was able to send the (Doomsday)
signal to the aircraft. Then when they got the signal I remember seeing
a device with lots off number. I guess it was controled by a radio.

Somehow, the aircraft isolated all incoming signal. I guess that was
part of the procedure.

But wasn't their a way for the top officer or president to communicate
with the aircraft to put a stop to this?

I have not seen the movie in a while.

SR