Old October 5th 05, 04:11 AM
SR

Default Dr. Strange Love

Hey gang, yall remember the movie Dr. Strange Love? Well, I was very
impress with the photography used in the inside of that aircraft.

I can not figure out how the top officer was able to send the (Doomsday)
signal to the aircraft. Then when they got the signal I remember seeing
a device with lots off number. I guess it was controled by a radio.

Somehow, the aircraft isolated all incoming signal. I guess that was
part of the procedure.

But wasn't their a way for the top officer or president to communicate
with the aircraft to put a stop to this?

I have not seen the movie in a while.

SR

Old October 5th 05, 04:30 AM

How I Learned to Love the BOMB and Stop Worrying.Slim Pickens,,,,,,
YEEEE HAWWWWWW,,,,, YEEEEE HAWWWWWW,,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:33 AM

When they clicked them numbers,,,, HUP,, Don't Think Twice,, It's
Alright!!!!
When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again,,,,,,, 100 dollars,,,,,, one
phroplylactic,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:35 AM

One of the Best D..n movies in the World.It's on tv here every once in a
while.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:39 AM

Who would want to put a stop to it anyway??? Not Me!!!,,, it's too good
a movie.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:41 AM

What your Problem is,,, You are too Fickle.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:43 AM

That's why you haven't seen the movie in a while.You are not holding
your mouth right.Now,, say,HUH!?,, because I Know you don't get it!
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:45 AM

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 23:11:30 -0400, SR wrote:

Hey gang, yall remember the movie Dr. Strange Love? Well, I was very
impress with the photography used in the inside of that aircraft.

I can not figure out how the top officer was able to send the (Doomsday)
signal to the aircraft. Then when they got the signal I remember seeing
a device with lots off number. I guess it was controled by a radio.

Somehow, the aircraft isolated all incoming signal. I guess that was
part of the procedure.

But wasn't their a way for the top officer or president to communicate
with the aircraft to put a stop to this?

I have not seen the movie in a while.

SR

The president did try to communicate but the aircraft was past the
point of being able to be recalled. It's worth viewing the movie
again - not just for the 'radio aspect' but the humor is outstanding.

Old October 5th 05, 05:05 AM

U.S.A.does NOT have a prez.

On this other topic,, I am telling y'all Again,,, fema IS ONE OF OUR
WORST!! NIGHTMARES!!!!
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 05:12 AM

She has her car parked on the grass right up beside of my house now.She
could have at least handed me the keys.2006 Lincoln car,, I would like
to sport around town in her car.
cuhulin