Old October 17th 05, 12:50 AM

Default Numbers on 6930 usb

Female voice reading numbers in English at the time of this posting.

Old October 17th 05, 01:37 AM
SR

Funny because 1 or 2 hours ago, I had the 10.000 beacon on and I heard a
female voice as part of the transmission.

SR

Old October 17th 05, 04:08 AM
Jim Hackett

10.000 Beacon?
You mean WWV?
If you heard a female voice, it was WWVH from Hawaii...........

Old October 17th 05, 04:33 AM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
oups.com...
Female voice reading numbers in English at the time of this posting.

Yea shes always there. It's out of Israel E 10 MOSSAD.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old October 17th 05, 04:38 AM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
oups.com...
Female voice reading numbers in English at the time of this posting.

If you tune up to 6933 you can sometimes here a numbers station in CW. I
think it's M8A and it suposably originates in Cuba. That E10 MOSSAD used to
operate around 6985 or something too. Cant remember exactly but it was
around there somewhere?

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Numbers 6930 USB still!-YO Brian! Brian Hill Shortwave 0 April 3rd 05 03:08 AM
Numbers on 6930 usb at 2001 utc [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 21st 04 08:19 PM
numbers 6930 usb 0149z Desmoface Shortwave 0 October 28th 04 02:50 AM
6930 am numbers Desmoface Shortwave 0 October 24th 04 03:50 AM
Numbers 6930 starman Shortwave 2 October 24th 04 01:04 AM