Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st 05, 05:09 AM
Don

Default Ten Tec 320D

Someone mentioned the Ten Tec 320D in another thread so I decided to start a
320D thread rather than hijack someone elses thread. I purchased a 320D a
while back with the DXTRA software www.dxtra.com and although I like Ten
Tec products, I ended up sending the radio back. I tried the Dxtra software,
the Ten Tec software and and Clifton Turner's software. While it has some
interesting features, I just could not get thrilled about it. The radio
receives really good marks in the various reviews but I ended up giving it
the boot. Has anybody else had any experience/comments about this radio? I
am thinking about buying a Grundig Satellit 800 for a desktop radio before
they disappear but have also been thinking about giving the 320D another
try.

Here's a few 320D related links I had saved on my computer for anybody
that's interested.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver.../software.html

http://www.ralabs.com/webradio/

http://www.cqdx.it/woodbox/rx320cpb-home.html

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver...137/rx320.html

FA: TEN TEC RX 320D DRM PC SW/HF Receiver Dan Conti Swap 0 October 3rd 05 02:26 AM
Tabletop (R75) vs PC controlled (320D) Opinion DEE Shortwave 10 March 3rd 04 02:36 AM
Ten Tec 320D For Sale Roby Shortwave 0 July 24th 03 09:18 PM
TenTec 320D Roby Shortwave 0 July 17th 03 10:37 PM