Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd 05, 05:03 PM
Lucky

Default OT Drive Out the Bush Regime! Mobilize for November 2, 2005!

"David" wrote in message
The World Can't Wait!
Drive Out the Bush Regime!
Mobilize for November 2, 2005!
sign and circulate
Your government, on the basis of outrageous lies, is waging a
murderous and utterly illegitimate war in Iraq, with other countries
in their sights.

Your government is openly torturing people, and justifying it.

Your government puts people in jail on the merest suspicion, refusing
them lawyers, and either holding them indefinitely or deporting them
in the dead of night.

Your government is moving each day closer to a theocracy, where a
narrow and hateful brand of Christian fundamentalism will rule.

Your government suppresses the science that doesn't fit its religious,
political and economic agenda, forcing present and future generations
to pay a terrible price.

Your government is moving to deny women here, and all over the world,
the right to birth control and abortion.

Your government enforces a culture of greed, bigotry, intolerance and
ignorance.

People look at all this and think of Hitler-and they are right to do
so. The Bush regime is setting out to radically remake society very
quickly, in a fascist way, and for generations to come. We must act
now; the future is in the balance. Click to read more...

Endorsers include:

After Downing Street Coalition
Tom Ammiano, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
Anti-Flag
Axis of Justice
Mumia Abu-Jamal
David Cobb, 2004 Green Party Presidential Candidate
Code Pink: Women for Peace
Chris Daly, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
Democrats.com
Tom Duane, New York State Senator
Michael Eric Dyson
Jody Evans, Code Pink
Francis Fox Piven
Francis Golden
Suheir Hammad, poet
Sam Hamill - Poets Against War
Kathleen Hanna, Musician
Bill T. Jones, Dancer
Yuri Kochiyama, Oakland
Rev. Earl Kooperkamp, St. Mary's Episcopal Church
Ron Kovic, author of Born on the 4th of July
Mark Leno, California Assemblyman
Tom Morello, Audioslave
Not in Our Name
Ozomatli
Jeremy Pikser, screenwriter, Bulworth
Kevin Powell, writer
Progressive Democrats of America
Boots Riley, The Coup
Cindy Sheehan
Sunsara Taylor, Revolution Newspaper
Studs Terkel
Cornel West, Princeton University
Ann Wright, former US ambassador
David Zeiger, Displaced Films (Sir, No Sir)
Howard Zinn, historian, author of A Peoples' History of the United
States

Hi Dave

I totally, totally agree with you. To people with even a tiny little piece
of **** for a brain can see it, but most don't even have that.

You are right on when you say there are a growing brand of hateful
Christians who are also have a Nazi mentality. But this time, they won't get
away with it though. Why? They are too stupid. If you just look at these
people you can see what morons they are. They know this all too well, so in
anger to get "even", they will pull any slimy, pussy, hidden, unhumane
things they are. This makes them feel "smart now" but deep inside they know
the truth. They are just filled with pure HATE. Luckily it's not real smart
hate. Just low life things and these low life things makes them feel smart
and "see, I'm smarter then you" These are things I know I couldn't and
wouldn't do to them so this makes me better then them. I am above them in
every way. My morals and considerations couldn't be matched or compared to
them in any way. They have no brains, no mercy, no kindness, no
consideration, no laws or rightful way of thinking.

This is why G-D himself will remove them from this planet.

Snakes feel good too when they outwit a poor animal and kill it. Snakes are
not too smart, but they feel smart and just in their kill. I compare these
people to these snakes. They are slimy and creepy but because they have
certain abilities and resources, they make the kill. But in the big picture
of all this all you have is a slimy creepy little evil thing that is
actually not too bright but does it's dirty deeds are lives off it happily.

All they have for resources to fight you is connections to have dirty deeds
done dirt cheap for them. They pull backroom hidden slimy things to get even
with you. They don't fight like men, they fight the only way they can which
is slimy filth to hurt you cause that's all they can do .

I saw these Nazi children singing Hitler songs on 20/20 or Primetime the
other night. The good part is they were turned away by most good people.
Yes, there are still good Christians out there, but there is brand that
hates everyone that doesn't think and feel their way.

Plus your other points are well understood and taken. Blacks and Jews are
high on their list and the Mexican aliens that think they have entered a
"land of opportunity" are just the Neocons new slaves. I thought about it
and that's the real reason they don't want to stop it.

Plus, the gov't turns it around on you by making you hate them so they can
be used and squeezed dry like a rock and no one cares. I now feel bad for
these people now because they came here for what they think are the right
reasons to a land of what's good and right but in reality live like pigs 60
to a house cause that's all they can afford to pay. They make the "illegals"
feel like criminals so they'll be happy with ANY amount of pay some head of
a corporation will pay them. They are being used like real animals and real
slaves.

The gov't cares so little about it's own people too but allowing this new
slavery. So, if you think hard about it, you see who really wins.

Do the American people win? NO
Do the illegal aliens win? NO

bush, his administration and good old boy networks and large political
biased corporations win. They use us, abuse us but one day it will come
falling down collapsing all around them. Like I said, their screams of mercy
will go unanswered....

The "illegal aliens" are the rights new slaves replacing black slavery. Now,
it's semi legal slavery. These poor people will take anything in pay to feed
themselves and their parents and children back home. So pay them $5 to
shovel **** in the hot sun all day and they'll do it while the company that
is hiring them is saving money not only on wages, but health care and taxes.

These Mexicans are a gold mine for these people. We don't have a real gov't
anymore. People now don't follow the law but make up their own laws and
enforce them themselves. But it will all come crashing down on them soon. I
will relish in their downfall and end of days screams for mercy but they
will sow what they reaped.

Lucky