Old October 24th 05, 01:10 PM

Default The insane power-hungry bureaucratic ****s.

The **** is right there between the twix and tween.Hey,in about 50
minutes,the Three Stooges will be on Spike tv.I always have to get my
one hour fix of the Three Stooges on tv every morning.
cuhulin (Larry the Stooge)

Old October 24th 05, 07:54 PM
Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Message

AussieSeek.com MESSAGEBOARDS Oct 25, 4:31 am show options

Today at 2:14am, albert wrote:Is it the fictional Moslem god called
"Allah" or the real Christian God of the Holy Bible? Answer questions
correctly to prove you know whose God is more vicious. After taking the

quiz, you can find explanations of the correct answers by clicking here

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1...usgodquiz.html

The American term ' Skunk ' comes to mind ' Albert '.
Oh, and what a stinker you are!

The Baptist church has helped many millions of people through life's
adversities; kept people together as families, rather than splinter
into forlorn supplicants to Family Courts, the wonderful answer of the
legal fraternity.

In some of the Southern States of America, there are churches where you

can handle poisonous snakes and prove your faith. Snakes can be quite
sensitive and discerning in whom they put their trust.

I even know a bloke who fed a recently caught brown snake, with a
couple of field mice, to the astonishment of his friends. The snake
then came straight for my friend, and climbed up his leg, and rose to
the level of his face, licking the air with it's tongue; then rubbed
the back of it's head over the heart of my mate, slid down his leg, and

slowly wound it's way off..

Maybe those simple folk in the South of the US of A, had a good way of
keeping the real snake out of their faithful congregations.

However, the kind and forbearing moderator of this board, lets em
in..that leaves me the chance of steppin on em before they inject their

poison.

Phil

Old October 25th 05, 11:49 AM

Those simple folk in the South? People are people,what makes you think
those "simple folk" in the South are any different than those folk in
the North? May I remind you I lived in Martinsville,Indiana (up North)
in 1947 and I lived in Bozeman,Montana (up North) in 1956 and I lived in
Salina,Kansas (up North) in 1957 and I lived at Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois (up North) and SL-60 (Nike Hercules Missiles) near
Pacific,Missouri (up North) in 1963.I was born in Carthage,Mississippi
(in the "simple South" on November 5,1941.I couldn't see any difference
whatsoever in the people (up North) where I lived.Perhaps you can fill
me in on something I missed all those many years ago.Perhaps you can
make a trip some day to the "simple South" and visit some "simple folk"
in the "simple South" and visit folk (up North) and explain to us what
is the difference between "simple folk" in the "simple South" and folk
(up North).What Planet did you come from anyway? Yeah,I lived in Georgia
and Texas in the "simple South" too.
cuhulin,in the "simple South"

Old October 25th 05, 12:06 PM

www.devilfinder.com Church Worship with Snakes in North America

How about Columbus,Ohio? Ohio is not in the "simple South".Why do you
want to pick on the Baptist Church? There are a lot of Baptist Churches
(up North) too. www.churchangel.com For the Record,I am
Methodist,in the "simple South".
cuhulin,in the "simple South"