Old October 29th 05, 06:44 PM
steve whitt

Default Medium Wave is alive to the sound of DX

Dear Radio Enthusiast

Right now is the season for receiving long distance Medium Wave
Broadcast signals. Best conditions are usually Autumn through to Spring
but this year we are also rapidly approaching the sunspot minimum, a
period that usually enhances reception of long distance MW signals.

Right now long distance MW radio reception is probably the best it has
been for more than 5 years - some people say 15 years! Just last week
Hawaii was heard for the first time in the UK!!

So there is no better time than now to put on your listening ears and
turn the dials. And of course re-join the premier club for radio
enthusiasts interested in the medium waves, the Medium Wave Circle.

You will receive Medium Wave News regularly and you will have use of
the MWC e-news service and the Reprint Service.

In fact things are even better since right now the Circle has a special
offer that will save you money.

Join the Circle now and you can save money on the 2006 World Radio TV
Handbook or Passport to World Band Radio. We can save you up to 22%
off these books if you order them through the Circle.

To find out more about the Circle please visit www.mwcircle.org where
you can download a free sample pdf copy of Medium Wave News. You can
also see full details of various membership options, membership forms
and payment options.

If you can't wait to join and to save money on WRTH here is our quick
deal:

Offer #1: Join the Circle for 1 year
UK: £12 membership rate unchanged for 12 years!!
Europe: £16 30Euro
Rest of World: £21 $35US (airmail delivery of MWN)

Offer #2: Join the Circle for 1 year & get WRTH 2006 ---- SAVE £5
UK: £29
Europe: £34 55Euro
Rest of World: £43 $78US (airmail delivery of MWN)

**** THIS OFFER CLOSES NOVEMBER 15th 2005 ****

All payments should be made to "Medium Wave Circle". In the UK a cheque
or Postal Order is preferred. All overseas non-cash payments (e.g. bank
draft, International Postal Money Order, Girocheque) must be in GBP
Sterling. We regret that we can no longer accept Eurocheques due the
high cost of handling them. Cash payments can be accepted in GBP
Sterling or the equivalent in any major currency (please do not send
coins through the post). We recommend registered post for cash sent via
the post.

You can also use PayPal. If you wish to send payment by this method,
then you MUST ADD AN EXTRA 5% to your total to pay the PayPal fee. If
the extra 5% is not sent, then the payment will be refused. Paypal
payments should be sent to: .

I look forward to welcoming you to the Circle.

Best wishes and good listening.

Steve Whitt
General Editor Medium Wave News

80 meter loaded vertical versus 80 meter loaded dipole ? dansawyeror Antenna 82 August 30th 05 07:02 PM
5/8, 1/4 and 1/2 wave help? bbnn Antenna 3 January 22nd 05 08:13 PM
vertical dipole? Desmoface Antenna 25 January 16th 04 12:20 AM
What Exactly is a Radio Wave? jj Antenna 25 November 3rd 03 12:14 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM