Old October 31st 05, 10:49 AM

Default Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

Dudette,if you don't speak in the English language,,, You go take a
Flying Leap off the highest building you can find,sans Parachute!
Estonia,eh? Well,I don't have anything agains't Estonia,but You speak
the English language around here or You go find a translator
somewhere.Meanwhile,Shove It!
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 06:31 AM

I sometimes chat via email with a married woman in Vilnius,Lithuania.Do
you have any idea of where in the World Lithuania is,or Estonia? She
went to a College in Vilnius.Nowdays,she works at that same College she
graduated from in Technology.She is a heck of a lot smarter than you can
ever hope to be,m II!
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 06:37 AM

I Joined the U.S.Army,, dxAce Joined the U.S.Navy.My old buddy in
Richland,Mississippi was in the U.S.Navy,,, his oldest son is a Chief
Flight Loader on the C-17's in the Mississippi Air National Guard,, my
old buddys youngest son is an Engineer for Bell South here in
Jackson,Mississippi.m II,what have you ever done for your Country?
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 06:39 AM

I never said anything derogatory agains't Estonia.Although I have never
been to Europe before,I like Estonia.
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 02:44 PM

Interestingly,the 37 year old Bell South woman next door to me is also
an electronics engineer at Bell South here in Jackson.She sure does cuss
sometimes.The 30 year old brunette woman whom lives over there too,I
haven't heard her say any cuss words yet.She likes potted plants and
plants and flowers to grow in their yard and those little garden thingys
some women like to buy and put in flower gardens,little gnomes and
things like that.The other woman doesn't seem to care so much about
things like that.
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 03:43 PM

Old American Chopper (Orange County Choppers,the Teutul's and crew at
Orange County Choppers in New York) reruns on tv Radio.Paul Teutul SR
got on Latisha Wood's case about a Motorcycle she was painting for them.
www.devilfinder.com Latisha Wood Motorcycle Painting New York

What would Orange County Choppers do without Paul Teutul JR?
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 06:35 PM

I want to "run" that brunette gal's "antenna". www.devilfinder.com
Robokopp Amazing Grace (O' Mirohob Grais)
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 08:02 PM

One of these days,I am goin to wind them two wimmins next door to me up!
I just now let my doggy take me out in the front yard and I noticed that
brunette woman's car is gone,gone gone gonewy oh gone gone like a turkel
turkle turkle in the green cut corn.I am goin to "catch up" with her
fancy butt one of these days. www.devilfinder.com Robokopp
Amazing Grace
cuhulin