Old November 1st 05, 06:29 PM

Default anyone has a WL500 Loop from AOR?

anyone has a WL500 Loop from AOR?
Old November 1st 05, 07:26 PM

I don't.Why? what's up with them? I like that gorgeous pretty very sexy
looking brunette woman next door (they are home now,I went to my
bathroom to take a pee,but first I looked out my front bedroom window)
to me better than that cussin 37 year old blonde woman,,,, but I love
her too.
cuhulin

Old November 1st 05, 10:12 PM
Joe Analssandrini

Hello.

I have one. I like it very much. It performs much better than the Sony
AN-LP1, but it is not as convenient for travel, changing the battery is
more difficult than it need be (and you need to use a "trick" to get
the battery out of its holder), if you want to use AC power, you have
to buy a Radio Shack (or equivalent) "after-market" AC adapter, and it
is quite expensive.

That said, it is one terrific SW antenna!

Best,

Joe

Old April 1st 20, 04:06 AM
Junior Member

Hi Joe. Do you still have the An-LP1 or AOR WL500?