Old November 5th 05, 10:20 PM
rtc

Default OT but interesting...

Couldn't believe they were serious
at first but it appears to be a sell out:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...n=B000B7R 7FI

Old November 5th 05, 10:33 PM

A what!,,, Kenwood 2 slice toaster with built in FM radio! Mannnnn,I
have seen the Elephant now!
Lipstick onnnn yourrrr collarrr is going to tell onnn youuuu,,,,, bread
crumbs in my radioooo,,,, bet yourrrr bottom dollarrrrr,,,, you and I
arrree throughh,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old November 5th 05, 10:45 PM
Brian

Too bad it's out of stock- I needed one of those to use in the shower.

Old November 5th 05, 10:54 PM
Brenda Ann

"rtc" wrote in message
Couldn't believe they were serious
at first but it appears to be a sell out:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...n=B000B7R 7FI

Nothing is new under the sun.. They used to build radios (back in the
tube days) into some strange things.. like refrigerators, kitchen tables,
telephones (on the wall)..

BTW, J&R Electronics seems to have them in stock under the DeLonghi brand,
same model number. DeLonghi is known for manufacture of heating appliances..

Old November 5th 05, 10:59 PM

There are all kinds of novelty radios on the market nowdays,,, radios
that don't even look like radios.
cuhulin

Old November 5th 05, 11:41 PM

www.clarionledger.com (Metro/State section) Battle of Raymond
re-enactment is going on near Raymond (Raymond is eight miles Southwest
of me,,, www.devilfinder.com Raymond Mississippi) this
weekend.I am going over there tomorrow.Robert Mitchum's movie,Thunder
Road started on tv about twenty five minutes ago,I have to watch me
movie. Thunderrrrr,,,,, Thunderrrr,,,, Thunder is his engine,,, white
lightning is his loaddddd,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old November 6th 05, 12:40 AM
Greg

From: "rtc"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:20:39 -0600
Subject: OT but interesting...

Couldn't believe they were serious
at first but it appears to be a sell out:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...209?%5Fencodin
g=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000B7R7FI

None of my radios have a crumb tray.

Greg

Old November 6th 05, 12:56 AM

There is a Target store here in Jackson.I wouldn't be supprised at all
that sooner or later I will see one of those crumb cake toaster/radios
at the Goodwill thrift store near me.I wonder if the metal toaster case
serves as the antenna?
cuhulin

Old November 6th 05, 01:05 AM

www.thinkprogress.org To justify War,(and the article continues)
cuhulin

Old November 6th 05, 02:12 AM
SeeingEyeDog

I could use one in the Hummer. Does it do 12Vdc?
;-)

. com...
"rtc" wrote in message
Couldn't believe they were serious
at first but it appears to be a sell out:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...58209?%5Fencod
ing=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000B7R7FI