Old November 7th 05, 12:34 PM
dxAce

Default Another fun link....

m II wrote:

Tracy Fort, drunkard, wrote:

..more drunken garbage..:

It's time I considered mailing copies of all your idiotic postings to
your family via the regular mail service, you drunk.

If you keep posting these idiotic forgeries it will happen sooner than
you think. Your neighbours should be interested too.

Leave me alone, you idiot.

Then go away, you stupid Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 7th 05, 03:17 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Leave me alone, you idiot.

Then go away, you stupid Canuck.

The balance between good (me) and evil (you), requires that I stay.

mike
Old November 7th 05, 05:40 PM

Why do wimmins outnumber us mins? I know,,, Do you?
cuhulin

Old November 7th 05, 06:17 PM
Beerbarrel

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:17:28 GMT, m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Leave me alone, you idiot.

Then go away, you stupid Canuck.

The balance between good (me) and evil (you), requires that I stay.

mike

Finally we agree......you are GOOD...for nothing!
Old November 8th 05, 03:55 AM
John Barnard

Bone-Honer wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 04:46:00 GMT, m II wrote:

m II wrote:

http://all-ez.com/swradio.htm

Sorry for the repetitive, unnecessary, inconsiderate,ill-thought-out
d-EX-Ace style multiple posting. It is truly in bad form. Please excuse me.

An in depth propagation site. Solar activity, etc...

http://hfradio.org/propagation.html

which also contains:

http://hfradio.org/visual_propagation.html

mike

That's OK....We are all sorry that you even post here.

You have multiple-personality disorder?

JB

Old November 8th 05, 04:49 AM
m II

John Barnard wrote:

That's OK....We are all sorry that you even post here.

You have multiple-personality disorder?

I believe he meant that as the Royal 'WE', or, most likely, weewee...

mike
Old November 9th 05, 04:39 AM
John Barnard

m II wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

That's OK....We are all sorry that you even post here.

You have multiple-personality disorder?

I believe he meant that as the Royal 'WE', or, most likely, weewee...

mike

Or maybe Swish Beerbarrel meant to say he was PeeWee Herman's biggest
fan? What is it with some of these military and ex-military types
thinking that they can speak for everyone?

JB

Old November 9th 05, 04:55 AM
m II

John Barnard wrote:

Or maybe Swish Beerbarrel meant to say he was PeeWee Herman's biggest
fan? What is it with some of these military and ex-military types
thinking that they can speak for everyone?

I'm sure some of them wish they COULD speak for everyone.

This guy USED to talk to a lot of people, but he's been noticeable by
his absence lately. He was last seen in a dark movie theatre in Georgia,
buying popcorn for Cuhulin and Beerfart....

http://www.mugshots.org/hollywood/pee-wee-herman.html

mike

Distance to Link Coupling in a Loop Antenna Al Antenna 6 October 28th 03 12:02 AM
WTB: OP LINK FOR THE HAM LINK dd Swap 0 October 13th 03 01:04 AM
Link coupling to a rotary incuctor T.E.O Homebrew 2 July 26th 03 02:07 AM
Link coupling to a rotary incuctor T.E.O Antenna 0 July 25th 03 12:43 PM
Link coupling to a rotary incuctor T.E.O Homebrew 0 July 25th 03 12:43 PM